• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ash has landed!

I wouldn't worry too much about the poo...When they are feeding on pinks, their poo looks like white powder, if you are using aspen, likely its really difficult to see. I say go ahead and feed him tomorrow

DdotSpot said:
I wouldn't worry too much about the poo...When they are feeding on pinks, their poo looks like white powder, if you are using aspen, likely its really difficult to see. I say go ahead and feed him tomorrow

Their stool is a slimy looking brown. Urates are the white powder (after they've dried). The poop won't look that much different after pinks... just "messier" and less frequent.

But......

Agreed with the prior two on the urates and poo......however, if you just fed him on Tuesday, and you JUST got your UTH (as you've posted), I'd wait.....belly heat is the best digestive aid for captive corns.

YOU may not be able to stand the time waiting (feeding and observing shedding are the primary opiates to this addiction!), but your snake will be able to withstand the two days.

Give him 48 hours with the UTH, then feed him, sez I.

regards,
jazz

Oh ok, well he spends alot of time inside of his little woodenthing so he could've gone in there perhaps. There's this weird sewersystem inside that stick I swear, there's a whole world in there. I gotta check it really close tomorrow. ;)
And btw, check out the pictures on the previous page (page 4), I uploaded some pics of my place.

EDIT: Oh ok jazzgeek. Is it that drastically of a change from spotlight to UTH? I was thinking of keeping a tuesday-sunday feedingschedule, he's very small for a 6 month year old I believe. about ~13 inches or so. I'll get him a Big Mac on monday then (J/K). :)

Back