• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

LBoz

Original Curmudgeon
I'm coming into town and was hoping to meet up with some of you fine folks. I know if nothing else my boys would adore seeing what a REAL collection looks like. I'll be in town from Thurs until monday over the fourth. Even just a starbucks coffee reunion would be awesome. Let me know if you're interested!! I'd love to meet you reptile geeks! ;) I'm bummed that the Reptile show is on the 7th...who does a show on Tuesday??

Last edited:
By the title, I thought you were getting some kind of organized labor movement going. :grin01:

Dale

Where can I get more details on this?. I'm not too far, and we're looking get another.. something. I'm thinking a corn, sand boa, ratsnake, or maybe even a crested gecko.

Oh, the possibilities.

I have a lot going on for the next month, but I will follow this thread to see when the meet is. Maybe I can sneak it in. I don't have a real collection, just pets.

I don't have a collection either, really. It would be just as fun for me to go for coffee and put some faces to screen names.

I'm coming into town and was hoping to meet up with some of you fine folks. I know if nothing else my boys would adore seeing what a REAL collection looks like. I'll be in town from Thurs until monday over the fourth. Even just a starbucks coffee reunion would be awesome. Let me know if you're interested!! I'd love to meet you reptile geeks! ;) I'm bummed that the Reptile show is on teh 7th...who does a show on Tuesday??

Nobody does a show on a Tuesday, the guy who posted that can't read to save his life :uhoh:.........date corrected.

I'm game for coffee or lunch. If the boys have never seen a clutch hatch I've got one that will be on day 63 July 4th. If the timing is right, you'd be welcome to come check them out, Lava Okeetees. I'm in Mentor, where will you be staying?

Danny, I went back to check and thought I'd lost my mind! But I was hoping that the corrected date was still that weekend.

We'd love to come and see the clutch! We'll be in N. Olmsted, but I think that only puts you about an hour away, right? If that doesn't work, even a more central location for lunch with the cleveland bunch would be awesome. We've got some time to work out the details, but I'd hate to waste a trip all the way out there and not meet at least some of you whacknuts! ;D

Danny, I went back to check and thought I'd lost my mind! But I was hoping that the corrected date was still that weekend.

We'd love to come and see the clutch! We'll be in N. Olmsted, but I think that only puts you about an hour away, right? If that doesn't work, even a more central location for lunch with the cleveland bunch would be awesome. We've got some time to work out the details, but I'd hate to waste a trip all the way out there and not meet at least some of you whacknuts! ;D

WHACKNUTS!!! Hey, I resemble that remark!

My son is playing in a baseball tournament that weekend across from my house so I'll be around all weekend and should be able to get away for at least a coffee. If the eggs do hatch and you come out I'm more like 45 minutes from N Olmsted. Any idea what day/time you're looking at? My kids are boy 11 and girl 9, how old are your boys?

I have two boys, 6 and 7. They're crazy about snakes of all kinds and are always up for a road trip. We'll be in on Thursday night and probably will be leaving Monday morning, so we're pretty flexible.

I just talked with Katie earlier...she was supposed to be in town at that same time but can't make it. I'm really sad.

Hey Kyle...are you out there????

I am really bummed too. That is my normal week for my CLE vacation so this really sucks.
Trust me Lori - you will have a great time meeting Danny. He is definately good people!

And Hey Danny - you coming to Daytona????

I am really bummed too. That is my normal week for my CLE vacation so this really sucks.
Trust me Lori - you will have a great time meeting Danny. He is definately good people!

And Hey Danny - you coming to Daytona????

Thanx for the kind words Katie, my parole officer is starting to see me that way too.
It's too bad you won't be making it back this year. That means I won't see you till next year because I won't be making it to Daytona, it's my sons birthday. I was really hoping to attend after seeing the list of this years attendee's. :cry:

I will be going to Tinley though. I'll have to start a "Who's going to Tinley" thread in a month or so.

Danny, do you go through Indy to get to Tinley? I'd be up for a road trip/help with gas if you have room for another passeger. LMK.

I'll PM you my cell and we can see what works best for us. I just PM'd Kyle as well.

Tsst...where do you live? There's also a Hoosier Hooper who seems like a nice person, but i haven't seen him around much. I know Jimmy speaks highly of him.

Danny, are you willing to be Julie, Our Cruise Director? **bats eyelashes** ;D

There is no link, shadow...this is the entire thread. What exactly are you looking for?

I'll probably be at my Dad's house in Kirtland, so I'd be close to Danny as well ( that guy is WHACKNUTS!!!...I've met him twice... trust me I know the type...lol)
I'd love to meet ya Lori! I'll keep an eye on this thread for details...I'll bring River, my 8 yr. old son as well.

Kyle! I was getting a complex because you hadn't responded yet! I'd love to meet you and River! Is there a park or something centrally located between all of us? Tsst...where do you live? Anyone else in the area, please feel free to jump in....the more the merrier!

Back