• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

Wow, that'd be awesome, Danny!! You know....we'd be happy to house sit while you're at the game. I'd hate to think of any of those lovely snakes disappearing while you're gone. We'll guard them with our lives!!! :grin01:

Really though, that sounds like a great idea. I like the idea of doing it early, then I can be back in time to take the tots to the fireworks.

If we go that route, let me know what to bring.

Yay, this is exciting! :dancer:

You know....we'd be happy to house sit while you're at the game. I'd hate to think of any of those lovely snakes disappearing while you're gone. We'll guard them with our lives!!! :grin01:

Yeeaaaah ... thaaat's it ... we'll babysit the snakes .... yeeaaah. :noevil: ;)

If we go that route, let me know what to bring.

Yes, let us know if there is anything we should bring.

Well, due to my leg injury, I may be out on this one,guys! Sorry! I'm sure I'll be seeing lots of doctors in the coming weeks and right now I can barely even walk. Sorry!

Min, what happened?

Deb, if it's not a go at Danny's, we'll just show up at Kyle's. I'm sure your connections can acquire the address. ;D Or maybe we should show up at Min's with Sharpies to write all over her bum leg??

LOL! I ripped my knee cap away from my right leg! No breaks but they're afraid there's ligament or tendon damage. Whole leg is immobilized. Happened over the weekend so of course I can't make an app with my Dr yet to schedule an MRI. Hurt so bad when it happened that I passed out on the steps I fell down. I came to screaming my head off but it still took the kids a good 5 minutes to come see what had happened. LOL! I wish they would've let me come home with that morphine! That stuff is great! Instead I get wimpy Vicodin that does nothing but make me loopy and sleep through the pain. I can't even share the bed with Matt 'cause he moves around too much and the first night he kept kicking me in the leg. Frickin' sucks!

Holy Christobers (as Luke likes to say)! That must have been extremely painful!! Hope there's not too much damage, Min. **hugs**

Deb, if it's not a go at Danny's, we'll just show up at Kyle's. I'm sure your connections can acquire the address. ;D Or maybe we should show up at Min's with Sharpies to write all over her bum leg??

I'm still voting, for a get together, at Danny's (he seems willing to have it, at his place, but we need an official confirmation that this is what we are, all, going to do).
However, should that not be a go, for some reason, ...

I know where Kyle lives. Been to his place. So, unless he moves, within the week, he is not safe and cannot hide.<buahaha>

As for Min ... we can always make her come along, with us, because I have a pair of crutches that she can use (after we mark her up, with a couple of Sharpies, of course).;)

Thanks for the well wishes,guys!

I've been to Kyle's house several times,too and he's only 10 minutes away from me soooooo........

Min, I'm sorry to hear you hurt yourself. If you need some help with the animals, I could try to come out there some time?
If ya'll wanted to meet here at my house I'm sure we could do that. It's just River, myself and the animals...I'd be more than happy to go to Danny's as well? Hey, That way I don't have to mop floors UGG! (I'd rather clean tubs than that), either way is cool!

PS) I'm not getting my usual email thread post notifications? I know Rich is having problems with Fauna, but is anyone else not getting theirs?

PS) I'm not getting my usual email thread post notifications? I know Rich is having problems with Fauna, but is anyone else not getting theirs?

I'm not either, I had no idea people posted past Lauri wanting to heist my hatchlings.

My house at noon will be fine! I'll supply the burgers, brats and dogs. We'll need buns and soda for sure. Others can bring a side dish, brownies, cookies or whatever....

I'll need a head count. There's me, my wife, 11 year old son and 9 year old daughter....

You've already met Kyle?

Yep. Good guy.:)

Rich had to disable some email functions (at least temporarily). See: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=883922#post883922

I'll need a head count.

Unless something unforeseen happens ... I'll be there!
I will be bringing the hubby along so ... that makes 2, here, to put towards the head count.:)

This thread is cracking me up..but, to be serious for a moment, I hate the thought of putting anyone out....if it were up to me, I'd be more than happy to stick to the original plan of meeting at a Starbucks. Whatever (if anything) works for the masses, works for me. I have limited time available, and the fry won't be coming with me as they're visiting their A&U that day, but I do need to be back in time to take them to the fireworks.

Back