• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

The dead center of nowhere, lol. It depends on the day of the week. Most of the time in Wayne county some days in Carroll county. Out amongst the farms.
I'm in Stark County by Carroll....I'd like to meet you as well tsst ( What is your name?) Lori, no complexes allowed, at least not when visiting heh heh.
harleydan1965 lives very close by, but he doesn't post much, except to buy or sell, so I don't know if anyone knows him, except me of course...Hallie comes to Ohio sometimes as well...

I posted to Min as well...doesn't she live near you, Kyle? I know you've met them...

Yes,I live very close to Kyle......maybe 10 minutes? Anyway,it'd have to be a last minute decision for me because of the whole "I'm da mudder of ze whole world" thing I've got going on. EVERYTHING in my life is last minute right now! Except the 18th of July! That's the only thing that WILL NOT change no matter what! LOL! Gotta have the Scoot's birthday party!

Bummer ... would have loved to meet you, Lori, but I am not a "Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioan"... so, I guess that excludes me.;)
Who knows, if there is a "get together", maybe I could make it if details are given and the timing is right.

Bummer ... would have loved to meet you, Lori, but I am not a "Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioan"... so, I guess that excludes me.;)
Who knows, if there is a "get together", maybe I could make it if details are given and the timing is right.
Deb, I'll drive down and pick you up myself!!!

Seriously, can you make it? I know that's a bit of a hike from Cinci, but it would be great if you could come. :)

Seriously, can you make it? I know that's a bit of a hike from Cinci, but it would be great if you could come. :)

Would, definitely, try to make it.:) I just need to see which day/s would work, for me, and find out when/where to see if it is possible.

I'll be in the mornng of July 2nd (if that's thurs) and will be departing Monday morning, which I believe is the 7th...so I'm good for Saturday or Sunday, and I can make Friday if that works for everyone. I'm pretty flexible while I'm there, and not far away, so I'm up for making it as easy as possible for those driving longer distances.

I'll be in the mornng of July 2nd (if that's thurs) and will be departing Monday morning, which I believe is the 7th...so I'm good for Saturday or Sunday, and I can make Friday if that works for everyone.

Thanks, for the clarification. (BTW Monday is the 6th ;) )
Well, looks like everyone just needs to come up with a when & where.:)

Ok, smarty! :nyah:

What works for you? Saturday or Sunday? Friday? I think you're driving the longest distance.

Ok, smarty! :nyah:

LOL

What works for you? Saturday or Sunday? Friday? I think you're driving the longest distance.

If I go up there, I believe Saturday would work best for me.
Although ... I'd imagine that others should say which day would work best, for them, if it is to be a "get together".
If others don't come up with which day would be best, for them, ... I say you & I should just show up at Kyle's, or Danny's, and simply force our company upon them.;)

LOL
If others don't come up with which day would be best, for them, ... I say you & I should just show up at Kyle's, or Danny's, and simply force our company upon them.;)

Saturday July 4th my son's got a game at 4:40pm so I could meet before or after, 7:00pm-ish.

People we've heard from so far that could possibly make it are Kyle, Hallie, MinLynn, Lori and Deb. Kyle said he'd be about 5 minutes from me, Hallie and Lori about 45 minutes and MinLynn about 1 hour. And of course if Deb comes up, about 4 hours:eek:.

If people want to meet for about an hour, coffee somewhere would be great but if you want to sit and BS for a few hours we could grill up some burgers and brats at my house around noon??

Let me know. Either way, I'm in.

If people want to meet for about an hour, coffee somewhere would be great but if you want to sit and BS for a few hours we could grill up some burgers and brats at my house around noon??

Let me know. Either way, I'm in.

That sounds like a fantastic idea Danny!! I'm up for it. If that's the route we choose and you need me to bring anything, let me know!

Back