• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Example of What's Wrong with America

I had unsubscribed from this thread but looked it up to post this link. Guess you do reap the whirlwind. One of the Yahoo pasters summed it up best (not sure if they quoted someone or not) "Money doesn't destroy character, it reveals it"

dc

Erm.. No.. But what about those who LOST their partners? Should they go get a new one so those new partners can help raise their children? I am all for helping those who are in need. You need to see the bigger picture.. It is not always so simple and having one rule for everybody is not gonna work, it does depend on personal situation too.

Like my mum, my Dad decided to leave her when she was pregnant with me and refused to pay a dime, so what did she do? She left me with my grandparents and got herself a full time job to support us and pay the bills. We didn't have much and it was hard getting used to my own mum when she finally had more time for me, but she did NOT claim benefits/food stamps, whatever. But what would of been had she not have had my grandparents support???

I am not saying everyone should be able to get welfare, only people who really need it. .. but there will always be people that abuse the system and people who really need help and dont get it. Sad world really.

Open the latest link Camby posted. She is dead! What she did was wrong, I agree but I still think it is sad.

Think they are talking about "single mum's that are on welfare cause the "babydaddies" are too sorry to raise their children" Christen.... Don't think they meant the woman that won the lottery (sorry cant remember her name...).

Nova, Lavender is probably as serious as a stroke. It is sad, but Lavender has done all of this stuff before. This person comes on here, starts in on the political threads, causes issues, leaves... Its all a cycle, and it will keep going until he/she (?) gets tired of causing drama.

Nova, Lavender is probably as serious as a stroke. It is sad, but Lavender has done all of this stuff before. This person comes on here, starts in on the political threads, causes issues, leaves... Its all a cycle, and it will keep going until he/she (?) gets tired of causing drama.

Oh, okay.

Well, just to be clear to everyone else (Or, at least, those who are not familiar with my past posting), I was being facetious in an attempt to illustrate the misogyny of Lavender's post. Slut shaming has a long history, especially in religious circles, and I would have thought that Lavender wouldn't have been so eager to agree with such a vile thing as putting a scarlet letter on someone.

But I stand corrected.

Oh, okay.

Well, just to be clear to everyone else (Or, at least, those who are not familiar with my past posting), I was being facetious in an attempt to illustrate the misogyny of Lavender's post. Slut shaming has a long history, especially in religious circles, and I would have thought that Lavender wouldn't have been so eager to agree with such a vile thing as putting a scarlet letter on someone.

But I stand corrected.

Slut shaming. rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
So we should reward loose women with my tax money because babydaddies r too sorry to raise their own children?
I agree. There should be some way of shaming these women. I think a scarlet 'A' would be perfect.

How about branding the runaway sperm donors with a huge red S?

Back