• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

first time with gravid snake

turanga leela

Hi guys.

I actually found a corn snake in my doctors parking lot.... I've had snake experience before... but with boas and balls. I'm positive she's an escaped pet.... I'm horrible with morphs...I think she's a candy cane???

She seems to be in good health. ... but she's become very lumpy. I can feel about 11 lumps that feel pretty solid and round. I figure she's gravid. I found her in mid march... she def didn't have these lumps when I found her...

I'm totally new to any sort of breeding or egg laying behaviors and needs. I'm in need of advice!

Awesome! Thanks so much. I know a lot about disease and habitat needs.... but I've never ever wanted to breed. I heard it can go very wrong and in some cases result in death. I never wanted to take the risk....so I never read up on it. My mistake. Thanks for the links!

I'm trying to upload a picture... but I'm on my phone which is making it difficult. Also. I didn't mean to say march... my phone autocorrected that. Its suppose d to say mid may. Ill try to load a picture on my computer when I get home. Thanks guys!

I can't believe I just found her. I saw a gathering of ppl in the parkinglot... and I went to go see what ppl wanted to "kill". And I was like omg!!! SO PRETTY.

Ugh. Might be because of my privacy settings. I thought a fb link would work but apparently not. Ill try again when I'm home in a few minutes. I'm pretty curious whqt morph she is. I'm really familiar with bp morphs... not at all with corns.

I'm going to start reading up a lot on this forum. A lot of good info.

Ugh. Might be because of my privacy settings. I thought a fb link would work but apparently not. Ill try again when I'm home in a few minutes. I'm pretty curious whqt morph she is. I'm really familiar with bp morphs... not at all with corns.

I'm going to start reading up a lot on this forum. A lot of good info.

You've come to the right spot!

Loads of highly experienced corn keepers/breeders here!

does that work?

sorry..... i don't think i've ever used a forum before outside of video games... and i dont usually post pictures there.... sort of a novice :/

Back