• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Florida King fans!

Snakehead

Bite Me! It's ok
Anyone else here love Florida Kings? Post some pictures!

P1030720.jpg

P1030247.jpg

P1030127-1.jpg

P1030215-1.jpg

P1030217-1.jpg

P1020955-1.jpg

P1030142.jpg

In the 1st picture I ♥ the one on the right :dancer:

Thank you! That is one of my favorites too. It is a ghost male and the other one is a Hypo female het for Axanthic. So they should produce more ghosts. I can't wait to breed them hopefully this next season, if they are big enough by then.

I love 'em, I'll get me a pair one of these days.

They are really starting to take off right now! There are some new morphs that will spark new interest in these guys for sure. I have always loved the traditional looking Brooks Kings but these days there is so much more it will be interesting to see what lays ahead.

I just paid for a Lavender Albino male. He'll be here by the end of this month. I can't wait! This will be my first non-corn...

I just paid for a Lavender Albino male. He'll be here by the end of this month. I can't wait! This will be my first non-corn...

Your gonna love him! Kingsnakes are my first love! I do love my Corns too, but my first snake every was a Speckled king from where I grew up in New Orleans. In fact my daughter who still lives there with her husband is coming this weekend and she is bringing me a 3 footer her cousin caght for me. I am excited about that cause I have 2 females from that area and I need a male. I am hoping this one is a male.

Nice collection! I love the ghost.
I have a normal brooks and an axthanthic, just pets. I did have a gorgeous 0.1 whiteside and 1.0 het ws but the female died. I was so disappointed.

Nice collection! I love the ghost.
I have a normal brooks and an axthanthic, just pets. I did have a gorgeous 0.1 whiteside and 1.0 het ws but the female died. I was so disappointed.

Sorry to hear about that. I wouldn't mind getting some white sided Speckled Kings. I think those look even better than the WS Brooks. You have a Axanthic? That's cool I don't have any yet. Unless you count the Ghost, which is basically a hypo Axanthic, lol. Maybe when I breed these toghether I'll get a couple Axanthics? I haven't figured out what is expected exactly from this pair yet. Are you two snakes male and female? Do you keep them separate? I know some people do keep them together but I'm not that brave.

Oh, I have a couple myself...

Pumpkin
2009_0905Pumpkin0026.jpg

Gourdo
2009_0903Kings0016.jpg

Lavender Hypo/Albino
2009_0903Kings0005.jpg

Fl x Goini
Scribbles
2009_0914Scribbles0014.jpg

Graffiti
2009_0914Graffiti0011.jpg

Ah yes, I remember scribbles from somewhere? Probably KS forums. That is a snake you don't easily forget! Beautiful snakes, my compliments! Is Pumkin a Peanut Butter? Or a good looking Hypo?

Ah yes, I remember scribbles from somewhere? Probably KS forums. That is a snake you don't easily forget! Beautiful snakes, my compliments! Is Pumkin a Peanut Butter? Or a good looking Hypo?

Reptile Geeks! I need to get updates on him and Graffiti, lol.

Pumpkin and Gourdo are from a guy who's worked 15 years on a Hypo that kept it's orange, kind of like the Flames keep their reds, and he called them High Orange's. The male is p/het. These were the last ones he produced
before getting into boas, so I'm hoping to keep the line going. ;)

These are mine: Big Jake, the normal, Janine, the White-Side, and Jewel, the Appalachicola. (So, in the two seconds it took to drop Jewel in and take her back out, Janine was going to eat her. She was like, "Oh, thanks!! I was feeling a little peckish!!"

Attachments

• Kings 002cr.jpg
    Kings 002cr.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 94
These are mine: Big Jake, the normal, Janine, the White-Side, and Jewel, the Appalachicola. (So, in the two seconds it took to drop Jewel in and take her back out, Janine was going to eat her. She was like, "Oh, thanks!! I was feeling a little peckish!!"

lovley kings you have Naci, I especially like the Goins. Funny you should say one tried to eat the other, I was just on another forum (KS) defending the fact that common Kings should be housed separately! There are some guys there even some large scale breeders who say they can be kept together and they will bond. I have seen Kings eat other kngs and I don't recomend it to anyone. I know you just put them together for the picture,Thanks!

Your an enabler....yeah thats right! I have had my eye on a FL. king for a few months and thanks to your thread looks like I am breaking down and getting one!

Back