• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Florida King fans!

Lavender Hypo/Albino
2009_0903Kings0005.jpg

Here is a recent pic of this guy...now in my collection.

DSC_0387.jpg

I have to get myself at least one of these someday! So many beautiful morphs, and cool head pattern! I love the (ghost?) in the very first picture of the first post. And I looove that Lavender hypo/albino one of Joe/Josh's.

I think Scribbles is already famous! That has to be the only snake I remember by name. Awesome, keep giving us updates please! :dancer:

Joe, you should also update Graffiti!!!! He/She is gorgeous too!

Well, all of them are, but these were just little "kids" in those first pics! :)

Joe, you should also update Graffiti!!!! He/She is gorgeous too!

Well, all of them are, but these were just little "kids" in those first pics! :)

I fed her yesterday, but I will tomorrow if she's digested. She's short and fat while Scribbles is more proportional, lol...

Wow. I was planing on getting my corn a boyfriend next month but if I run into a flordia king shes going to have to wait. She was born in late july 2010 so I got time before She will need a Boyfriend. Man scribbles is a nice snake.

I'm loving these pics! Here's a few of my two, first up Bailey the male.

When I first got him in June
picture.php

Then in September
picture.php

I think this is my favourite of him so far
picture.php

And now Buttercup the female

In blue when I first got her in June
picture.php

picture.php

And then one in September
picture.php

These two are growing like weeds and I'm really enjoying them!

They are beautiful! Very nice photos too! Do you know if they have Sulfer in them? They don't look like normal Lavenders.

They are beautiful! Very nice photos too! Do you know if they have Sulfer in them? They don't look like normal Lavenders.

I really don't know :shrugs: I'd been on at my rep guy for a couple of years for some Florida kings and he finally got these in back in June, but couldn't tell me much about them and although he's been trying to contact the seller to find out more, he's not had much success.

They are very yellow and butterscotch coloured with some peaches and oranges showing too and I did see a pair at a show in August that looked identical and they were labelled as sulphur, but I can't say for sure with mine.

Back