• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

So, this is my first time popping up. Enjoy? I was showing off my new haircut. I guess I'm still pretty young. My birthday is on Christmas, turning 16.

151093_466698729463_616759463_5230322_5758671_n.jpg

My birthday is also on Christmas. Do you like having a Christmas birthday?

Wow! I would have guessed you to be older than that! Your writing is very mature. Nice haircut!

Thanks! I take quite a few writing classes so I tend to end up a bit of a grammar nazi at times. And thank you for for the compliment, I'm really enjoying my new hair. It's been a couple of years since I've had bangs, so it's taking some getting used to :) I'm excited to go back to school and show it off, haha.

My birthday is also on Christmas. Do you like having a Christmas birthday?

Kind of eh for me. Everyone's really busy so you can't just go out and hang with friends on the special day. Some people ALWAYS remember my birthday, and some people just can never remember it. It has its ups and downs, but I'd prefer it on a different day. A couple years back I tried to move it to July 25th... haha, yeah right. How do you feel about yours? Some people love it, others hate it.

I'm usually behind the camera, but this was taken last summer during a work day at our observatory. Me and my daughter.
picture.php

My name is Angie and I live in Indiana.. not a Canandian girl by no means..just me an all american girl. This was taken about 2 or 3 yrs ago. I don't have blonde hair anymore..it's a reddish-brown color and about the same length as what it was in this picture.

Hey Angie, are you in the Bloomington Area? or out side the city limits? I used to live down there years ago. I miss the hills but I still have many friends down there. God, I need to make a road trip next spring. :)

I guess I should update this, seeing as I've had my hair stripped and cut short. I'm still undecided as to whether I'll keep my hair cropped or grow it, but I'm definately not going dark again any time soon, so from this...to this

Attachments

• 168a.JPG
    168a.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 333
Kind of eh for me. Everyone's really busy so you can't just go out and hang with friends on the special day. Some people ALWAYS remember my birthday, and some people just can never remember it. It has its ups and downs, but I'd prefer it on a different day. A couple years back I tried to move it to July 25th... haha, yeah right. How do you feel about yours? Some people love it, others hate it.

When I was a kid, I really hated having a Christmas birthday, because people would either forget about my birthday completely with all the Christmas festivities or else give me combination Christmas / birthday presents that were equivalent to what they got my sisters for Christmas and then give my sisters additional presents on their birthdays. It seemed like a big deal at the time. Now that I am an adult, I don't really mind having a Christmas birthday at all. Anymore, birthdays just seem like a reminder that I am getting older, and I don't see any need to emphsize that. So, it's actually convenient that my birthday celebration is usually pretty simple and consists of birthday cake for dessert after Christmas dinner.

Here's a pic from this morning with my favorite mug, "Cranky to the Last Drop" and Havoc the RTB over my shoulder...

Attachments

• 1AM.jpg
    1AM.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 324
Just found these recent pictures of me just after I had my hair cut. I don't usually like pictures of myself but these were pretty good.

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

Just giving this thread a bump since there have been a lot of new people joined who might want to introduce themselves here as well.

Well - this is me. Since my little Elvie pretty much refuses photos - I'm all you'll get for now!

Summer-1.jpg
I'm on the left

Summer2-1.jpg

Thats me with shorter hair... I typically cut it all off - grow it out - cut it all off... :)

I don't remember if I ever posted on this thread and don't want to go search through all the pages to find out if I did, so here is me:

n730150738_2374913_3251458.jpg

And actually wearing make-up (a rare thing)

5280_143606215738_730150738_3345099_8384627_n.jpg

I've been on here long enough to probably have participated in this thread or another like it and I love it each time! It's so interesting to see everyone's pics! Here are recent pics:
Pic I took for my man:
Jan-April2010321.jpg

Pic of me and my Brian at Disneyland for our anniversary:
MiddleofSept2010071.jpg

=)

Back