• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Here's a shot of me a couple weeks ago with my friend Amanda.

Attachments

• 253617_10150212617971743_677591742_7752652_331850_n.jpg
    253617_10150212617971743_677591742_7752652_331850_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 217
The smile on your face is a dead give away too. I see all those cut limes and the smile and my brain screams tequila. it is my favorite.

well don't Bogart the hooch bro, pass the bottle to this way. ha ha ha

BTW I drink it straight and with the works depending on my mood

I'm usually not much of a tequila drinker but my friend brought it that night and it was my only alternative to beer. Normally I stick to gin or whiskey.

I had to be in a friend's wedding a few weeks ago, so I actually have a professional, artsy fartsy picture to show off (but I think I might have been chewing gum).
weddingpic.jpg

I usually look more like this.
23.jpg

I had to be in a friend's wedding a few weeks ago, so I actually have a professional, artsy fartsy picture to show off (but I think I might have been chewing gum).

I usually look more like this.

The artsy fartsy is cool, but i prefer the usual - and very nice necklace u got there;) what morph is he/she exactly?

The smile on your face is a dead give away too. I see all those cut limes and the smile and my brain screams tequila. it is my favorite.

well don't Bogart the hooch bro, pass the bottle to this way. ha ha ha

BTW I drink it straight and with the works depending on my mood

:laugh01: Hahaha love it! And that's exactly what I thought of too when I saw the pick cuz I literally JUST came home from having tequila shots and margaritas with some friends (and I didn't drive of course!:p) Good stuff is this tequila! Heehee

I agree! you don't need to photoshop at all;)

btw - love the piercing!:) I have always been envious of how nice they can look on people...just never had the guts to get more than the standard ear piercings myself...ya, I'm a chicken.

Thanks. I do love my piercings. Believe it or not the eyebrow ones didn't hurt at all. The clamps they use hurt more than the piercing. The lip one however did hurt. But it was quick. ;)

Here's one of me out fishing last week, I'm totally overjoyed because this 5 1/2 lb bream is my biggest fish so far!

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 257
This pic of me isn't photoshopped, but your pic reminded me of a couple shots i took of myself just yesterday while experimenting with my camera in the car. I love getting good eyeshots, and it's hard if you don't have the right lighting, the natural kind, to capture their true colour. No lighting beats sunlight!

Dear Santa,

I know it is early in the year, but if I swear to be a good boy, do all my chores and be nice to others the rest of the year, can I PLEEEEEEZZZZZEEE have one of these for Christmas? I have included a picture so your elves can get everything right when they make it.

Thanks Santa and I will leave the cookies and milk again also, you know, your favorite, the clumpy homemade oatmeal ones with too much flour.

dc

Attachments

• DSCN1978%20(640x480).jpg
    DSCN1978%20(640x480).jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 252
Dear Santa,

I know it is early in the year, but if I swear to be a good boy, do all my chores and be nice to others the rest of the year, can I PLEEEEEEZZZZZEEE have one of these for Christmas? I have included a picture so your elves can get everything right when they make it.

Thanks Santa and I will leave the cookies and milk again also, you know, your favorite, the clumpy homemade oatmeal ones with too much flour.

dc

:laugh01:
"like"

Dear Santa,

dc

*blush* lol wow, thank you, that’s quite flattering!:p

This is a pic of Heinrich (jungle corn) and I cleaning the snakes the other night. And then a more so recent pic of me. Love matching faces with names!

one.jpg

two.jpg

Thanks. I do love my piercings. Believe it or not the eyebrow ones didn't hurt at all. The clamps they use hurt more than the piercing. The lip one however did hurt. But it was quick. ;)

Hmm..I really am tempted, piercings can look really hott, like yours!;) At the very least I'd like to pierce my belly button I think. I admire well placed tattoos too, but I'm too indecisive to choose one that I'm confident I'll b happy with forever...so far at least! Just sux that either the tattoo or other piercing couldn't be anywhere visible I don't think, with my job..

This is a pic of Heinrich (jungle corn) and I cleaning the snakes the other night. And then a more so recent pic of me. Love matching faces with names!

Nice pics!:) I'm really curious - what are your Tattoos? The red one looks like it could be a Phoenix or something, but it's so hard to make out from the limited view...

Back