• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Nice pics!:) I'm really curious - what are your Tattoos? The red one looks like it could be a Phoenix or something, but it's so hard to make out from the limited view...

They are sparrows. The red one has fire, horns, and lil forked tail and the blue one is in clouds, with a halo, and cherries :D

Here's a photo from last night's Summer Ball. A bit of a contrast to my fishing pic, no mud, no wellies, and a little bit of alcohol involved!

Attachments

• 24a.JPG
    24a.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 322
attachment.php

attachment.php

Me & an Anery WideStripe

Well...being 25 pounds less... I feel a tad more comfortable with posting a current pic... still got some work to do though.

1.jpg

Had a good weekend, out at my friend's gig Saturday night, then watching the rodeo on Sunday.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 232
I have really bad poison ivy or oak(not sure)and this is the best pic i can find lol

picture.php

This was a few days after I got my snakes(late September)

Heres another I dug up(i hate pictures of me).
I meant to say I have the ivy or oak on my face. *rolls eyes*

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 280
Back