• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Here's me

Picture057.jpg

^^^^^^^
I take it thats the small version of you?

just playing thats a human hide in the other pic

Firstly, Skittle, you're gorgeous! :)

Secondly, here's me! Well, me and my OH, when we were on holiday in Egypt just over a year ago

DSC05785-1.jpg

And this one is about 2 months old, obligatory posing in bathroom pic :rolleyes:

haircut.jpg

Here is a pic of me and my daughter playing the wii. I've never seen this photo till today; my wife must have took it without me noticing. I think I was helping my daughter with one part because my wii remote is on my lap and i'm using hers while she still has the wrist strap on.

Attachments

• rsz_100_8164.jpg
    rsz_100_8164.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 292
I love getting emails after months and months and being like "OH YEAH, this thread," and getting to look at people's lovely faces instead of their hands while they hold up their corns. LOL

Thanks Tara. I bought a DSLR a while back to take photos of my snakes,but it went into a totally different direction.

There should be a label that reads: DSLR photography is addicting.

Back