• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I never like the way I look in photos, but this one came out alright.

7447655.jpg

Has anyone else ever played with googly eyes?

7447660.jpg

And lastly, me with a very nice Tusken Raider at Star Wars in concert:

7447695.jpg

Peanut Lover - Haha, thanks. She's actually on my glass snake necklace. I thought it was fitting. :p

ZoologyGirl - I think that's the cutest hat I've ever seen. Hats look weird on me, but I admire them on other people!

im pretty new here, but heres some pictures of me anyway

me a couple of months ago acting like a dork
Picture0020.jpg

me the same day with my boa refusing to look at the camera
december 2011 001 (600x800).jpg

me.. not quite sure what i was doing :crazy02:
002 (800x600).jpg

me and my fiance
004 (800x600).jpg

Here is another pic of me with one of my Red Bullsnakes. Sorry about the sour-puss look on my face! I was there by myself and trying to use the timer function on my camera and I was frustrated!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Todd :grin01:

Attachments

• BLAZE AND ME.JPG
    BLAZE AND ME.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 266
I generally HATE all photos of me, but this one is okay.

Attachments

• Nanci Feb 2012-1.JPG
    Nanci Feb 2012-1.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 222
Back