• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Thought I'd give this a bump for all the new people to the forum. Also a newer picture of me, since I hate getting my picture taken, this one is still almost two years old and is my husband and I during our wedding.

59eb8397.jpg

Ooh, fun thread!

This is from a couple of years ago, I don't take many pictures of myself, lol. I had just chopped all my hair off, lol. A photographer friend of mine was bored and wanted to shoot some pictures, so I played model for an afternoon, lol.
untitled.jpg

More recently, a not so great photo of me at work on Halloween. I dressed up as a bush, LOL.
photo1_zpsb6ac1fdc.jpg

Well now, nice thread, I've just spent most of the day looking at all the posts and I must say, we have some very beautiful people in Cornsnakes.com, I'm not sure I'm worthy enough to post up but I'm not scared.

This is me October 2013 in my back yard.

m8_zps767af955.jpg

wow!

The Frogman!
I am envious of that gorgeous back yard of yours.. its absolutely amazing!
lucky man you are..

Well now, nice thread, I've just spent most of the day looking at all the posts and I must say, we have some very beautiful people in Cornsnakes.com, I'm not sure I'm worthy enough to post up but I'm not scared.

This is me October 2013 in my back yard.

m8_zps767af955.jpg

Best backyard ever!!!!

awe! yeah that's no beach.. but I love forest and anytype of natural running water is just a added bonus!
the wild life near you must love your backyard though ! ;)

My back yard is actually the Cotoctin Mountains and it goes for miles and miles, It is gorgeous, I have everything you can imagine walk up to my back door, I am just now starting to get used to coming out back with my coffe and tripping over Rattle snakes, I am a transplanted city boy from Philadelphia, I don't know what to do with it. LOL

My back yard is actually the Cotoctin Mountains and it goes for miles and miles, It is gorgeous, I have everything you can imagine walk up to my back door, I am just now starting to get used to coming out back with my coffe and tripping over Rattle snakes, I am a transplanted city boy from Philadelphia, I don't know what to do with it. LOL

I would kill to get transplanted from the city to something like your place. As long as the internet was good.

One of my less glamorous shots...Tempest and I
1170834_563590393700838_2073316229_n.jpg

and one with a ratsnake I relocated
1069908_10201458583651749_1337524666_n.jpg

and one of the baby donkeys at the rescue where I trim hooves
425364_10201197182756890_236617271_n.jpg

20470_1359403983316_3956543_n.jpg

This is before I cut my hair off (it was to my waist, and I donate it every few years to Locks Of Love) but I don't have a current short hair pic!

I cut my hair shortly after losing my mom to cancer. Mine was below my waist and I cut it and donated to locks of love as well. Haven't grown it out again as it's more convenient to work with short hair than long....cooler too! It's very cool that you do the locks of love donation often...

A few recent ones of me, out fishing, with the new grandbaby, the new puppy and out with the girls. I just can't do short hair, mine sticks up like a bush until it's long enough for the weight to hold it down!

Attachments

• c (500x375).jpg
    c (500x375).jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 062 (500x375).jpg
    062 (500x375).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 012 (375x500).jpg
    012 (375x500).jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 005 (500x375).jpg
    005 (500x375).jpg