• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

P1030923_zps94813485.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is the best photo of me and my brother Garrett.

Last year we started collecting again and now we have evolved into an awesome collection and some great breeding plans for next years.

Berserk Herps is born!

thanks everyone for sharing and acceptance

and here is Isabel with a nice living amelanistic belt on

I cut my hair shortly after losing my mom to cancer. Mine was below my waist and I cut it and donated to locks of love as well. Haven't grown it out again as it's more convenient to work with short hair than long....cooler too! It's very cool that you do the locks of love donation often...

My SIL had breast cancer and my cousin Christopher died 11 years after a skiing accident caused brain injury and he never recovered fully. I have a tattoo on one of my feet for Chris, his nickname was "Redman", and I had a Japanese Kanji symbol for "man" inked in red with snowflakes surrounding it circling up into stars around my ankle.

snow foot.jpg

snow foot 2.jpg

snow foot 1.jpg

Yeah, I'm not a tat person but that is a lovely tribute.....so sorry for you losses....I still miss my mom each and every day....January 4th will be 4 years.....

Nythain and Diamond Lil, thanks for the compliments. I wish my mother would take a cue from you guys!

Meg, sorry for your loss, it does get easier but you will never fully be "whole". I got the tattoos in memory of those who slipped away from me way too young, and to look at my tattoos reminds me of the love I have from the other side.

I started another tattoo thread with my other memorial tattoo and tattoos of those that have touched my life in a positive way. I don't want a back tattoo, I want to SEE the art that was created, and not have to look backwards in a mirror to do it!

What I would love to see is a great corn snake tattoo that isn't too comic-like or too evil-fangy looking. Someone has an avatar with a snake in a heart shape with nice shading under the top of it, I want something similar but not copying anyone's art. Anyone with ideas?

I have no tattoos but I'll keep this thread going. I absolutely hate taking pics so I included a more photogenic subject, me and Captain Morgan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 179
I haven't managed to get through all 226 pages yet, lol, but I have to agree with other posters, there's a lot of very attractive people on this forum, guess reptile keepers are just naturally good looking, LOL! :p

I'm afraid I'm not very good in front of the camera - in fact the last time a camera was turned on me this is what happened....

hoggleonhead_zps741bbe33.jpg

Back