• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

My love bird was feeling photogenic.

IMG_0073.jpg

Congrats CornyNoob :)

Here is a pic of me (not the best pic but the only one I have) and one of my youngest daughter Talise (5) and her favorite thing, large snakes. She begs me to buy her one everytime we go to my friends shop lol..
IMG00011-1.jpg

100_4041.jpg

This is me (Alethea) and my boy (Hunter)
HWP418.jpg

the pic is a few years ago but I'm usually the one behind the camera so it's the most recent of me.

Omigosh! How cute is that, you can see how much he loves you by the way he looks at you. Thats precious, nice pic :)

Success!!!!! :dancer:

Isn't she so cute? Let's see how she likes "looking pregnant" in a few months!! Man, I remember thinking, in February, there's no way I could get any bigger, and then I exploded!! (Daughter born the end of May). I have a funny picture of me the week she was born, scrabbling around in a bunch of rocks, trying to catch lizards...

Nanci

I love all these pics of people and their cute children :) It makes me remember when my lumbering teenage boys were all sweet with squeaky voices!

Isn't she so cute? Let's see how she likes "looking pregnant" in a few months!! Man, I remember thinking, in February, there's no way I could get any bigger, and then I exploded!! (Daughter born the end of May). I have a funny picture of me the week she was born, scrabbling around in a bunch of rocks, trying to catch lizards...

Nanci

Gosh I *hope* I get that pregnant, I'm due beginning of may and I want to *look* pregnant!

Nice pic, color me silly but I'ld like to see more of the quilt in the background. Also want to thank you for being in the military and doing the job you do. susang

Nice pic, color me silly but I'ld like to see more of the quilt in the background. Also want to thank you for being in the military and doing the job you do. susang

Ask and you shall receive :)

quilt1.JPG

And the one that goes over it (I like to be warm while sleeping)
quilt2.JPG

The quilt was made in remembrance of 9 11.
quilt3.JPG

My aunt made both of them. :)

Nice Quilts...
CornyNoob... keep showing us pics as you get more pregnant :) I miss being pregnant but I am happy with two kids :)

Well not Jen and not me but this is my grand-daughter and my great grand-daughter, due in Feb.

Attachments

• DSC01707.JPG
    DSC01707.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 273
Omigosh! How cute is that, you can see how much he loves you by the way he looks at you. Thats precious, nice pic :)

Thanks so much, he's definitely momma's boy :p except when he sees Bindi Irwin... nobody else in the world exists when she's on tv.

Back