• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Ok, I'll bite!..

Gee, I sure hope I don't kill this thread with this pic.. hehe, this is a recent shot taken Thanksgiving of 2007! Don't forget the sunglasses to dim the light from the Baldness Haha! Have a great day!..

Attachments

• crop2.jpg
    crop2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 298
What, it's true! Remember that pic of Tim??? Or even just like a really short fade or high and tight- how can you resist that???

Happy Hour begins at 6PM Eastern Time. It's not time yet.

Too bad you guys aren't cyclists, or body builders, so we could see some shaved legs- now that's the best!

Here's me with a very nice blue chondro my friend owns.
278077450.jpg

and one of my hubby and I at one of our Cowboy Action Shooting matches.
150737422.jpg

Hahaha..

Hahaha! That's funny..

:rofl:I think Nanci started "Happy Hour" a little early!! You're awesome, Nanci!![/quote]

Aw, I want to do cowboy action shooting! They have that at my gun club. Expensive!!!

Nanci

What, it's true! Remember that pic of Tim??? Or even just like a really short fade or high and tight- how can you resist that???

Happy Hour begins at 6PM Eastern Time. It's not time yet.

Too bad you guys aren't cyclists, or body builders, so we could see some shaved legs- now that's the best!

I was on swim team for 5 years...does that count lol. That's a pic of me at a meet, not shaven yet though...still had a month or two until I shaved down for state lol

I was going to post a pic of me until I noticed that you're still thinking about Pruddock's hairy arm pit.

Dang Meg, you let your hair down. I never knew you had such a mane...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I was going to post a pic of me until I noticed that you're still thinking about Pruddock's hairy arm pit.

I told you before- it's not the pit!! Besides, that is a relatively unhairy pit. No one needs an 80's bush.

Cowboy action has never interested me although we so something similar in the military (using modern guns) called "Practical Pistol" Where every string of fire starts with the pistol secured in the holster and hands a "interview position" (resting on your gun belt buckle) at the whistle you have to draw shoot the string of fire in a timed period and your shots must hit the silloute haha it includes firing single handed with both left and right hand, firing from the hip, and shooting around cover.

Pruddock your already pretty smooth, don't need to shave much..:) I like that lol.. OK OK OK im just complimenting , not harassing lol..

This goes against my better judgment but here it is. This is the whole fam damily. I'm the good looking one.

Last edited:
Back