• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Ahh we're both spartans.. i'm from richfield though.. ;) the guys i know went to Rochester Lourdes.. I do know a guy that plays hockey for mayo though.. Spencer lee, know him? he's a senior this year i think.

I'm a Spartan too!!!!

.....White Station Spartan .... from Memphis...

Schools need to get more creative with their mascots.

Here's another picture of me doing my daily dog walk, as seen in my profile.
image.php

Nice. Did your school love the movie 300 also? And he sounds familiar but I don't know if I know exactly who he is.

haha yeah we did! it was mostly the sports teams though..
I'm a Spartan too!!!!

.....White Station Spartan .... from Memphis...

Schools need to get more creative with their mascots.

haha i know! i think there are like 6-7 schools up here that have spartans as a mascot!

Me and the Kids

First one is me, second one is my daughter Jennifer, third one is my son Jonathan! (Jennifer and I are the snake-geeks, Jonathan is the one with the lizards in the house!)

Attachments

• CoPilot2.jpg
    CoPilot2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 248
  • Jennifer CS.JPG
    Jennifer CS.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Jonathan CS.JPG
    Jonathan CS.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 250
I occasionally claim to know this person. But only when there's money and torture involved.

These were taken mainly in 2008. The most recent pictures I have of me are from last March when I took pictures of my accident. Don't think we want to show those just yet.

Most people tell me I look sad. I guess it's true. People also tell me I don't look like my pictures, but I think I do. Maybe I should install my webcam and take random pictures and see if there's a difference?

Attachments

• me01.jpg
    me01.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 236
  • me02.jpg
    me02.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 238
  • me03.jpg
    me03.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 235
  • me04.jpg
    me04.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 234
  • me05.jpg
    me05.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 234
Alright, I'll bite this as well. :D

54df7ae8ac93949ca53c661a17bf6b914g.jpg

That was from 2 years ago, but it's still pretty accurate, although I got rid of that weird brown scaly patch on my arms, and the hair is a couple inches longer. :laugh:

Okay I'll bite...

This is me waaaaay too drunk on PBR night. As in Pabst Blue Ribbon, not the pro bull riding...

PBRautumn-1.jpg

Me from Halloween this year. I was Abby from NCIS.

193-1-1-1.jpg

Me hanging with the Hilstrand brothers from Deadliest Catch. That was a crazy fun night!! You can clearly see I'm sporting my Cornelia Marie crew shirt just to show where my heart really is.

autumnjohnandy.jpg

ok ok oki will bite 2....here's a pic of ma sexy self....lol

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 217
  • rdrd.jpg
    rdrd.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 217
Back