• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Not trying to be..vain or anything, i just forgot to post this one and just realized it. x]
23555_1364939676842_1032146940_1094000_3655957_n.jpg

Besides, you can see my face now! I was sposed to be serious..but..im not good at that. the photographer got me right before I cracked, and laughed. :)

It's been a few years, so I guess I will post an updated pic too.

This was at the Tucson Reptile Show '09. It was a great show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Pal-O-Mine. I could never wear contacts. I'm too much in the habit of pushing mine up. Whenever I get a new pair and can't wear glasses, you'll see me trying to adjust my glasses. Even when I'm not wearing them. Thank God I've decided to start ordering frames online.

The posts between my last one and this one prove my point. Some very beautiful ladies.:cool:

O yes it does...it proves ur point and makes it a fact now!!!! lol amd here i thought that i couldn't a pretty girl that liked my snake....lol

Here I am as Jacob Marley in A Christmas Carol this past Christmas, then as Seymour Krelborn in Little Shop Of Horrors last year, and me and my gal at Knotts Berry Farm messing around in their photo studio as old westerners a few months back. The last one is just me as myself from a shoot I did.

Attachments

• Marleyglow (Medium).jpg
    Marleyglow (Medium).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 211
  • untitled (Medium).JPG
    untitled (Medium).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG00046-Knotts 02-2010 (Medium).jpg
    IMG00046-Knotts 02-2010 (Medium).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_6956 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_6956 (Medium).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 214
Markus, you look a lot like my friend Dwight. That Jacob Marley look is pretty frightening, but well done!

Why thank you :) It took forever to get that make up job done so it would look like that in the dark!! Dwight must be quite the looker! ;) I kid I kid :D

Most recent picture of me with the man who lets me fill his house with slithery things, actually looking less tomboyish because I was in a wedding:

twoofus.jpg

Back