• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

MeKC.jpg

You're very pretty, and you live relatively close to my best friend. Are you single? He's searching for the perfect partner! A love for snakes seems like a good foundation to build upon. :)

Oh, you kidder! Your closest friends don't even live in her time zone!
-------
Lovely photo!
I didn't say my "closest friends," I said my "best friend." I think he needs something new and beautiful in his life.

So I ask again, Crimson...are you single? If so, I have a wonderful man I'd like you to meet.

I didn't say my "closest friends," I said my "best friend." I think he needs something new and beautiful in his life.

So I ask again, Crimson...are you single? If so, I have a wonderful man I'd like you to meet.

Keep it up. You never know when to quit. I know a chick from Indiana who is looking for all the cs, fb, etc. attention she can get. Go get 'er, boys.

I don't need her help.

I don't live anywhere near Massachusetts. But I can travel.

Go away...you already claimed Rosie...and Lucille...and Danielle...and...and....

This lovely gal looks like a perfect match for my best friend on the planet!

She's gotten quiet, tho...perhaps I scared her away?

Boy I almost said something and then I read the last few posts again. I'm signing off for the night.

Attachments

• Not this shit again.JPG
    Not this shit again.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 235
Hi Crimson, :wavey: Don't let those guys scare you. We don't consider you are real snake lover unless you are having trouble at home.

Here I am as Jacob Marley in A Christmas Carol this past Christmas, then as Seymour Krelborn in Little Shop Of Horrors last year, and me and my gal at Knotts Berry Farm messing around in their photo studio as old westerners a few months back. The last one is just me as myself from a shoot I did.
Woah, Markus, how you doin'?

Ohh you're in Amherst too? Thats cool, and don't worry- I'm a girl. :p

I know of like no reptile people in the area and have been looking for someone to take care of a couple snakes this spring/summer. Do you or someone you know care to take in a little snake?? I will pay!! :)

Good! Haha

Hmm...maybe. I have a friend from school trying to get an internship up here this summer, and she's great with the snakes. I actually spend the summer jumping from NYC to Boston, so I won't make a great babysitter, but PM me and I'll let you know ASAP. How many do you have/how big are they?

Back