• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I look like this...

dylanhall.jpg

It's more about the sweet Phillies hat, I'm not much to look at.

Extremely funny thread!
Nice to have face to connect with peoples usernames!

Well this is me..
(need more European in here, riiiiight!!?) :smash:

First pic could have been Ok if my littlebrother didnt put his hand in the way..
Soooo, thats why I'm trying to crush his neck on the next pick (with a fake, but believable smile).. :dancer:
turned out to be a funny pic!

Attachments

• internet1.jpg
    internet1.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 308
  • internet2.JPG
    internet2.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 308
I keep seeing this thread pop back up, so I"ll post an updated picture of myself. But first off..

PJ, LOVE your pitties. They look great. Your pictures remind me a lot of a rescue puppy I had for awhile that i re homed. I've always missed that guy, even though I found him a great loving home.

Here's a picture of us from years ago.
IMG_1272.jpg

Also, Vinny, I give a thumbs up to the shaved head as well! I generally like longer hair on men, but your shave looks great on you!

Alright, onto the pictures. Here's me and my boyfriend
_1017339.jpg

I'm slowly but surely converting him into a snake lover. The other night I took one of my snakes out and was about to just naturally hand it to him. He kind of freaked out a little bit and said there was no way he was going to touch it. Within the next 10 minutes he was holding it like a pro. ;)

Also, here's my friend Paul's King Snake "Bitey" :rolleyes: and I. She was bought from a pet store, and the owners advice was to give her no hides so she'd get used to people. I fought adamantly for my friend to give her a hide, reasoning that if this guy's methods worked, why was she aggressive coming from his care? She now has proper hides and is as sweet as can be!
_1016719.jpg

Jessica, Zeus wanted to say "Thank You" and your rescued pittie could have passed for his litter mate!

Love this thread!

Attachments

• IMG_3279A.jpg
    IMG_3279A.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 254
Here's a pic of me & Mica, my Alabama girl. Shes' one of my biggest snakes. Mica & Dragon, my normal (het Hypo?) male are both 691grams.

Attachments

• 007b2.jpg
    007b2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 207
Extremely funny thread!
Nice to have face to connect with peoples usernames!

Well this is me..
(need more European in here, riiiiight!!?) :smash:

First pic could have been Ok if my littlebrother didnt put his hand in the way..
Soooo, thats why I'm trying to crush his neck on the next pick (with a fake, but believable smile).. :dancer:
turned out to be a funny pic!

Note to self, book trip to Sweden soon

Nice pics

dc

Awww, I want to cuddle with Zeus!
Here's Oliver saying he wants to play with Zeus! Although I'm sure by now they are similarly sized.
Oliver.jpg

Oh, and here I am about 23 years ago with our family Pit, Willy. :D
willyandI.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, I love my snake bite! I haven't been wearing it as much lately, probably because I'm recovering from my accident, but I've had it for so long it doesn't matter. I probably have permanent holes there. :rolleyes:

Also, it's great to see pictures of some of you! Now I can put faces behind your posts. Hopefully some of us will be meeting up soon though at the Portland Metro Expo. PJ, I wish that our Portlands were interchangeable and that you could come!! I'd love to go to Maine some day. I read a lot of Steven King and many of his books are based there.

Also, Janine, you look AWESOME on that massive horse! Is he a Clydesdale? When I was young it was my dream to own a draft horse like a Clydesdale. :)

Last edited:
Wow, this thread is huge!

Guess I should follow everyone else's lead and post a couple of pictures. :D

dm9tes.jpg

This picture is OLD, but it happens to be the only vaguely nice picture of me I have on this computer. :grin01:

2q9j50o.jpg

This picture is much more recent, though I'm grinning like an utter fool cause I'm trying to support the rather hefty weight of Mr. burmese python! Feel free to point and laugh at my feebleness. :p

2j0axhj.jpg

And in case anyone's interested, this is my playthi-.... Rather, loveable boyfriend, Joel. Doing his evil face.

la-1.jpg

Last year in May at graduation.

100_3659.jpg

Earlier in the year with one of the baby goats.

IMG_1426.jpg

Fairly recent. After I cut my hair and dyed it green (I didn't bleach first).

the darker hair brings out the best in you. After you get over the punk phaze of your life dye it dark brown or black . Looking good kid !!!!

Lol. I'm not really a kid. I'll be 22 next month. The dyeing is mainly because I'm tired of people randomly coming up to me and wanting to touch my hair. I understand that it's not a common shade of red, but personal space please. I doubt that I'll do anything permanent. x) My family doesn't really approve of the hair dyeing, but are fairly "eh" about it. Although, my grandmother being the usual rude self called me ugly after I first dyed my bangs.

it is just a old saying and has nothing to do with age. I'm old enough to be your father. I'm 47. I think you look good with the dark hair. Screw the nasty comments. . My bangs used to be almost down to my belly button . Then after over 20 years I cut it short . Now I shaved it and my mom cant stand it . You got to live for yourself, you only live once. I'm sorry I never shaved my head when I was young I would have had a Mohawk. I think my hair is too thinned out for that now, but I will try

I imagine most people here are old enough to be my parents, a few, grandparents, I'm sure. I doubt that I'll dye my pair with a permanent dye. I've seen how it looks as the hair starts to grow out. Means you either bleach and redye or let it grow out and look odd for awhile. The semi permanent fade with each washing, so if a dye job doesn't turn out well I'm not stuck with it. I wasn't really fazed by what grandma said. She's 82 so anything out of the ordinary is ugly. I'm considering dyeing my hair either purple or blue next. Mom talked me into turquoise last time, which like I expected, turned green. It turned out nicely though.

Back