• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Zeus is so adorable!
Yup, that he is!!!

Zeus is even more adorable in person!
Betsy should know, Zeus has a special love for her! For real! He gives her gentle kisses and hugs!

I bet he is! I bet he's very cuddly too!
He loves to cuddle! Sometimes it's like he is a human!

Awww, I want to cuddle with Zeus!

PJ, I wish that our Portlands were interchangeable and that you could come!! I'd love to go to Maine some day. I read a lot of Steven King and many of his books are based there.

Jessica you can come visit and have some cuddle time with Zeusy! Maine is beautiful, the ocean and the beaches, the forests, all the way to the mountains! I have seen Stephen King a few times, he does NOT like to talk about his books and he can be rude about it too. But he seems like a strange but sweet guy if you see him interacting with people who treat him like a regular person! I was all excited inside when I went to get some breakfast at an old country style store. He was paying his bill for breakfast as I was looking over the menu! And you can stop reminding me that all his books come with a Maine reference!! LOl

Robbie, I love your new gloves!!!

Raptor, there are many twenty somethings here, and I never see age first when I am on CS.com. Some of the best down to earth people are on this forum!

After looking at all the beautiful people here, there's no way I'm ever going to post a picture of myself!

Probably not going to meet anyone in person, either.... :)

After looking at all the beautiful people here, there's no way I'm ever going to post a picture of myself!

This has got to be the saddest thing I ever read on this forum. Wow, that is so horrible that you down yourself like that. I'm no beauty but I posted my pic. This is not a dating site it is a cornsnake forum. No one cares if you are hot or ugly. You need to seek professional help because you have to love yourself before others will love you back. I seen all different looks on here not all are good looking including myself but we are proud of who we are no matter what we look like or what other people think. Sure it feels good to get a nice compliment. No matter how ugly you may think you are whether you are deformed or just not good looking, is the ugly way you feel about yourself. That is ugly in its purest form!!!! Shame on you. Go seek out help from a therapist and get back your self esteem.

Sorry if I seem harsh but it had to be said. I wish you all the best please get some help.

It's all fun and games until Mexican hitmen, Beans and Rice, show up at your door...

Attachments

• Joe Robbie Sombrero.jpg
    Joe Robbie Sombrero.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 169
Me last year at Mel's in SF :)

ME%20at%20MELS.jpg

Irish, you are a beautiful person at heart, & that's all that truly matters! I've never seen you, but I do hope to meet you in person some day...we are practically neighbors ;)

Inner beauty is far more important that outer beauty. Someone could be the hottest person on the planet, but if they have an ugly soul, that over rides the physical appearance (except to superficial people).

Irish, I will say again, you are a beautiful lady!

Christie, sweetheart, we come in all shapes and sizes, ages, and genetic morphs here at CS.com. I would enjoy any moment in time where I am able to meet a fellow herper from here! Most of the people here are real, down to earth human beings. I would offer up my couch any night to share a pizza and a drink with you...so come on over to Maine and hang out with me!

I'll even let you see my snakes! And give Zeus a hug! :crazy02:
PJ

Here i am in the aldabra tort enclosure backstage at the nation zoological park in DC.

Attachments

• picture 046.jpg
    picture 046.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 184
Holy Cow! That is a big tortie! That must be awesome to be involved with animals like that and making their homes!

Ill start an OT thread later, displaying all the pics from the trip. Sadly, i do not work there. But my friend Robin does, so me, 4 of my friends, and 2 of my chondrohead buddies who randomly showed up on the same day i did, got 3 hours backstage in the herp house. And this pic is only from this past saturday. The trip was epic.

Latest picture of Jay and myself.

See, just average people...

Attachments

• 35380_132752083422487_100000630882146_219542_1153165_n.jpg
    35380_132752083422487_100000630882146_219542_1153165_n.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Here's an oldie...senior picture back in the fall of 1983! Gosh, I am getting old...:roflmao:

Attachments

• my senior pic.jpg
    my senior pic.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 181
Back