• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

(Het for)Golden corn snake eggs pipping! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Yes... I'm digging up another golden corn thread.... any updated pics of the babies?

Carston (Zee) posts updates on them over on kingsnake.com's corn snake forum from time to time...

Where did this morph go? this was back in 2005 but I havent heard about it since... anyone know where babies can be bought or anything like that? heck, i would settle for a pair of hets... anyone?

It's been sold off, the project seemed doomed to fail. The original golden corn has passed away.

I'm not sure who owns the snakes now, but the original person does not.

It's been sold off, the project seemed doomed to fail. The original golden corn has passed away.

wow thats sad... they are so pretty, i wish someone had kept it going.
thanks for the info

Yeah, I've kept up with the guy on facebook off and on. He's been over in the Middle East for years (military) and during that time, the original golden corn has passed and I believe he only had/has a few hets with multiple years of project failure.
We may never see it resurface.

Yeah, I've kept up with the guy on facebook off and on. He's been over in the Middle East for years (military) and during that time, the original golden corn has passed and I believe he only had/has a few hets with multiple years of project failure.
We may never see it resurface.

Is this a facebook anyone can see? or just for his friends?

Joe Pierce has 1.2 hets he'll be breeding this year. The collection was bought by Shannon Brown at High Sierra Reptiles, and he intends on keeping the line going.

Joe Pierce has 1.2 hets he'll be breeding this year. The collection was bought by Shannon Brown at High Sierra Reptiles, and he intends on keeping the line going.

You beat me to it Mitch ;)...... this is correct.
Shannon also has some visuals that are direct decendants of the original Golden. These somewhat ressemble Caramels. Both Shannon & Joe will also be breeding them into Caramel to find out if they are in fact two different traits.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

You beat me to it Mitch ;)...... this is correct.
Shannon also has some visuals that are direct decendants of the original Golden. These somewhat ressemble Caramels. Both Shannon & Joe will also be breeding them into Caramel to find out if they are in fact two different traits.

Walter

I'm still wondering if there is a way to keep track of these updates... a facebook page? a website? anything more direct than this forum page? lol

Not sure about whatever it is you linked Walter, but I can't open it.

I sure hope though, that it works out. I'd be too scared to spend that much on a project with so much unknowns with the previous owner (especially considering how much Jeff put into it with no results or his snake back).

Not sure about whatever it is you linked Walter, but I can't open it.

I sure hope though, that it works out. I'd be too scared to spend that much on a project with so much unknowns with the previous owner (especially considering how much Jeff put into it with no results or his snake back).

Well, this is (was) a link to "the other" cornsnake forum site and apparently it's blocked. Not sure if it is blocked on this end or the other end.
I tried to hyper link it (as you can see) and that does not work either.

Anyway, Joe has a personal forum over there and it's under thread titled "2013 Breeding Season" for those who are interested.

Walter

Back