• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

(Het for)Golden corn snake eggs pipping! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Now maybe you can explain how to navigate this page ??? :shrugs:
Seems you can't so this really does not help at all.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!
Why thank you so much Walt.

The blocked link you provided does not show the the full URL. So, I thought I'd be nice and show the good folks here the URL. And if you look at the attachment I posted you see the URL and can copy it into your browser.

But on this site no good deed goes unpunished. Why why why do I even try??? :bang: :shrugs:

Why thank you so much Walt.

The blocked link you provided does not show the the full URL. So, I thought I'd be nice and show the good folks here the URL. And if you look at the attachment I posted you see the URL and can copy it into your browser.

But on this site no good deed goes unpunished. Why why why do I even try??? :bang: :shrugs:

I can appreciate what you done here, but I went to the site, copied and then pasted it here, but it does not allow the full url to be pasted here.........hence it being blocked.

Most everyone here knows what "the other site" means and knows how to get to it. I was just trying to create a short cut.

It's all good ;)

Walter

Warning: Yes, I blocked that site. Attempts to circumvent this block will be removed.

Warning: Yes, I blocked that site. Attempts to circumvent this block will be removed.

Thanks Rich.
I didn't know you had the site blocked, but kinda figured when I tried to link it. Now that I know, I will not attempt again.......sorry.

Walter

I really thought it was the other way around and they had blocked this site. After some of the things you said about Jeff Barringer blocking this site over on kingsnake I thought you would never do something like this.

If I knew it was you doing the blocking I would have just left it alone and not have post the link url. My apologies.

I really thought it was the other way around and they had blocked this site. After some of the things you said about Jeff Barringer blocking this site over on kingsnake I thought you would never do something like this.

If I knew it was you doing the blocking I would have just left it alone and not have post the link url. My apologies.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Intentionally, perhaps, fella? But, in any event, dredge up ancient history on your own dime and bring it up somewhere else, please, when you leave here. THIS is not the website for it. :poke:

Since you apparently don't like this site, why don't you just move along to somewhere else more to your liking? If you think you are going to kick up trouble here, I'll be happy to point you to the door if it appears you are having trouble finding it yourself.

There is the smell of trollness in the air, it seems.

OK, Mark, I noticed your new avatar about censorship, so I guess you want to do some head bumping with me.

Fair enough.

ANERY100 108.67.101.230
Corn_Oasis 108.67.101.230
Mark Dwight 108.67.101.230

Only one member name per person, please. PICK ONE. :poke:

Back