• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey, baby. what's yr name?

Thoth

the n00biest n00b
What does your Username mean (or what does it mean to you)? And, for those of you with more unusual names (esp. the ones that are all consonants), how do you pronounce yr Username?

well mines pretty simple once you realize i have a thing for small animals. examples are miniature horses, dwarf hamsters, parrollet, dwarf rabbit, hmmm....are there dwarf snakes???? LOL

Mine's pronounced Die-uh-nith-ick-us. Its a take on the god Dionysus and we like to say Dionythicus is the goddess of mirth and mayhem.

Well, my actual name is Gina, and I own a few tanks o' fish (my favorite fish in the whole wide world are Synodontis catfish and gar, as well as coryadora cats). I have a friend who just started calling me 'Ginfish!' one day. So when I was registering on here, I asked her what a good name would be, and she said 'Ginafish'. So it stuck.

Well, mine is pretty simple. My name is Debbie. Deb was already used, so I added another b. :shrugs:

McLovin if you have seen SUPERBAD i have to do no explaining and its my CORnz Name my real name is Markus

Holly Tayls
We used to have AFT geckos and at the same time that we got them we started Geocaching. We needed a TEAM name and since we had fat tailed geckos and our last name was Taylor we decided to be the Fat Tayls...we no longer have the AFT's and have Corns. Our first and my wifes favorite is named Holly (after Holly Marshall from Land of the Lost - our other corn is named Sa the female pakuni) so we just adjusted the name a bit to holly Tayls

darkmorning came from the countless night i stay up. till well its morning but dark outside. so yup "darkmorning" :grin01: good name for me. and for the 1 well idk why :shrugs:

"tyflier" is a play on the words "fly tier".

When I first started tying flies, my ex used to get the words swapped around and say things like, "Are you flying ties again?". So I used "tyflier" as a name on a fly fishing specific board I go to. It has stuck.

And I assume it is fairly easy to get the pronounciation of my name... ty-fly-er...

I would like to say my screen name is because I have LOTS of money and live in Kentucky :cool: but....

It's just cause my name is Rich :awcrap:

starsevol
loves rats spelled backwards.

My 2 favorite creatures on this earth are rat (corn) snakes, and rats as in rodents.

Talk about a conflict of interest!

I went with jazzgeek because "I'mIntoTallBuxomBigLippedRedheads" has too many characters and doesn't roll off the tongue too well.

regards,
I'mIntoTallBuxomBigLippedRedheads

(y'see?)

starsevol said:
Talk about a conflict of interest!
Unless you take into consideration that rats don't have much of a senior citizens advocacy group, like AARP.

Makes for a convenient retirement plan. ;)

regards,
jazz

I have pet rats and pet corn snakes, hence my name ratsncorns. But, I also have rat snakes, so it works that way as well.

carolinacorn69 said:
... and 69 is just a naughty number, because im naughty :grin01:
Don't say things like that...it makes my fingers sweat and typing gets difficult... :grin01: :crazy02:

Well, Moore is my last name so it like "more snakes" but kinda punny.
Then i found out that there's a "Mohrsnakes" :bang:

Back