• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey, baby. what's yr name?

Mrs InsaneOne said:
Lots of interesting stories - I laughed over quite a few of them.

I'm afraid there was nothing special about my name. I just lack sanity, and I used to always use the signature 'Insanity is inherited - you get it from your children' and seeing as how I've got children it seemed to fit perfectly. I use it on nearly all the forums that I'm a member of and even on my live journal.

I could have gone with just Insane One, but it seemed to androgynous so I added the Mrs. Of course, Crazy Lady would have worked just as well, but it was so less dignified that I thought I'd be made a laughing stock.

Anyway.. that's all there is to it.

Jenn

All this time I thought "Insane One" refered to Tim and you were the Mrs. half of TnJ, Hmmm :sidestep:

ultimuttone said:
All this time I thought "Insane One" refered to Tim and you were the Mrs. half of TnJ, Hmmm :sidestep:
Good...I'm glad I'm not the only one!! [duckin' and runnin']

I have clipclopclip because that is my email, but also because I am an obsessive horse person and that it what I hear all day at the barn.....

Shade is the alias I adopted back when halo 2 was cool and I played "professionally" [read: I made a little money beating newbies :p]. It's just stuck with me since, because changing it would be a pain and I like it.

I have Peruvian Paso Horses and "Dama", in Spanish, means "Lady" or "Dame".
I have used Pasodama, for many years, and ... that's what I decided to use, on this forum, as well.:)

Interesting - some names are exactly what I thought - others were a real revelation!

Mine is too simple - not much to guess about there!

Hehehe Interesting names everyone! lol

Mine is Velvet because that is my Darling horses name and I'm an ol' softie! hehehehe

ultimuttone said:

I bet Chris would love to marry into that family no matter which T or J he married!

Nanci

Lets see, Im a lady, I love dragons, my role playing character was a dragon that was a lady, but could kick a** when needed :D it just fit

ultimuttone said:
:roflmao: If I'd had any sanity before I married him I might have agreed with you there! Unfortunately I was crazy long before I met him which explains how we ended up married. *runs like hell*

tyflier said:
Good...I'm glad I'm not the only one!! [duckin' and runnin']
I never realized how often Tim's sanity was questioned until now! :roflmao:

Nanci said:
I bet Chris would love to marry into that family no matter which T or J he married!

Nanci
You guys are killing me! :rofl: :rofl: :laugh01:

mines a play on my name. Brett...brt....brtrude!!!
the rude bit at the end jsut makes it sound funnier! lol

tyflier said:
That's it...you ruined my impression. Here I thought you were a big, burly fisherman going after tarpon and billfish... :shrugs:

As I said in a thread here about burmese pythons last night....

5'8"-5'9" and 130 lbs.

big and burly? Sure, what the hell... :rolleyes:

brtrude said:
mines a play on my name. Brett...brt....brtrude!!!
the rude bit at the end jsut makes it sound funnier! lol

I always thought that the "rude" was part of the name instead of just tagged onto the end. In my mind, it was pronounced "Bertrude", sounding like "Gurtrude", which is an old lady's name....

My real name is Peter Griffin. *sigh* not to be stereo typed, I ran with tricksterpup. Here is a picture of me and my best bud James Woods.

jameswoods.jpg

peterandjames.jpg

When I was an undergrad you had to call to ask about getting an email address at Duke. I guess that was before they totally standardized the login naming process. I hadn't had an email address before that, and all I could think of was that I liked animals. So I said, "animal." To everyone's surprise, it wasn't taken, so I became "[email protected]." When I moved to Arizona I had to start a yahoo account because my undergrad account expired. Animal was already taken, but desertanimal wasn't. So desertanimal it was.

jazzgeek said:
Unless you take into consideration that rats don't have much of a senior citizens advocacy group, like AARP.

Makes for a convenient retirement plan. ;)

regards,
jazz

But when you have corns, the rats keep retiring early..
My name came from my name. You probably knew that.

Oh why me... Oh why me...

Of course my online nick has absolutly nothing to do with my real life persona .. Unless of course you look at the sanity part... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Jenn seems to have covered that quite nicely, haven't you Dear.. ????

Of course TandJ is fairly simple to figure out.. Although for some reason some folks seem to think I might be East Indian.. *shrugs* I never thought the online name would be some sort of confusing thing.. :shrugs:

TandJ = Tim and Jennifer... "Nuff said..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back