• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

If you could have only ONE corn...

NinaCaliente

If you could have only ONE corn, which morph would you choose? I had to sell my small collection earlier this year, but I think my DH might relent to me keeping one corn again. I am trying to decide which morph I want, but it is very tough to choose just ONE! Which morph would you get if it would be your one and only?

Oh dear, that's a heck of a question! However....

I'd have to go with Rich Z's Stripe-type Butter Motleys. They're stunning.

That's a tough question! I have a few morphs, and it's hard to separate the personality from the morph! Lavenders are sweet. I have an evil bloodred, although she may be my prettiest snake. The avalanche stripe is the rarest snake I have, but he's unsociable and while he has never skipped a meal, he needs special treatment, too. Cherry the milksnake phase is gorgeous, gentle, intelligent, and loves to come out. I think I would choose either a stunning bloodred, maybe a Wild Cherry offspring, or a lavender or lavblood female.

I would have to chose the phantom blood. Especially my girl Greit. She is just a joy to own, and my perfect silver snake. Grey corns are the best corns!

greitshed5.jpg

My perfect morph is one I don't own yet, not sure if any has produced one as I haven't seen any pics. I would love a charcoal lavender stripe. Or a lavblood stripe.

As far as I know, it doesn't exist yet... a dark, dark Pewter Motley... yummy....

If I had to decide between what I own now... sigh... I have no idea what I would do... it would be very close between my Granite male and my Pewter female (sorry darling Kieran), but I think I would have to hide one and keep the other out :)

For me it would have to be a lavender. Not only are they sweet, but purple is my favorite color, so I would have to choose between 3 snakes, my lav female, my lav male and my beautiful motley lav male.

I would have to say a very nice male lav blood. If I had to choose from what I have now it would be a very close call between my lav and lav motley girls. I really hope I never have to make that choice.

I am trying to decide which morph I want, but it is very tough to choose just ONE!

Which morph would you get if it would be your one and only?

Choosing one for yourself is different than asking the opinions of others.
While I really prefer stripes, and less brightly colored snakes, others simply love the classics, RO's, Fires and the Sun-type morphs...
It comes down to personal preference. What do you like? Who was your favorite in your collection? Do you care about personality, good feeding responses :eatpointe or do you want a high-end rarity?

I have a beautiful hypo amel stripe that feeds like a fiend (she would be terribly difficult to part with as she was a gift and is quite stunning IMHO), my personal choice for a ONE & ONLY would be Dilute Anery Stripe (without the yellow).

Good luck with your decision...Let us know which one you choose.

Is there any chance you could get one of your old snakes that you were very attached to, back?

Back