• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

If you could have only ONE corn...

and if I could only have one of the corns I already have, it would be my snow corn, Lucy.

wr.jpg

I'd vote Lava or maybe a sunkissed charcoal....or maybe a lava motley....

Doh! I can't chose...guess that is why I have MohrSnakes. ;)

I've thought about it too.

FinFang is my favorite, but in a way that means I'd let him go. He is outgoing and awesome - if he went to a new home they would love him just as much as I do. I'd be worried about Amel Boy, he's huffy and "antisocial", if he were ever re-homed I'd be afraid he wouldn't be understood and dumped again, or ignored.

I only have two corn snakes, so it isn't much of a decision : /

Sunkissed Ice Bloodred Stripe (definitely doesn't exsist yet.) if it had to be a "designer" morph. But, for the overall natural beauty of the Cornsnake itself it's really hard to beat a "Love Line" or "Abbott's" Okeetee and for that matter a Carol Huddleston Miami.
I guess the real answer to your question is what you, yourself like in the visual appearance of the snake. There are so many different morphs to choose from now and they are all pretty amazing in their own right. But again, it's going to be your snake and the only one you will be able to have so it does come down to what you prefer. Just remember, you must choose wisely young Daniel-San. ;)
Jay :cool:

When are they suppose to arrive?

They are here! I posted a couple quick pics in Photo Gallery. Pretty amazing - I decided to get them, talked to Don at SMR at about 2pm, and had them at 10:30 the next morning! I am so excited to watch them grow. :)

Back