• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

If you could have only ONE corn...

Is there any chance you could get one of your old snakes that you were very attached to, back?

Nanci, if I were God, definitely! There would also be blue corn snakes. Also I would be able to shoot lightning bolts at people who annoyed me. Please note that I used the word "annoyed" and not, say, "angered". For those people I'd bring out the big guns!!!!!!
Terri

My only snake I have now, she's the best. some of her bands are broken and they make the best shapes. A lot of the shapes her bands make are heart shaped, and thats just awesome.

Very interesting replies! The wide variety of corn morphs available is what makes this soooooooo tough.

My favorite corn of my previous collection was my dark anery who was originally WC. She was a very sweet girl, and I miss her terribly. I wish I could get her back, but unfortunately I can't.

Personality does matter, but I think that might be tough to judge in a baby. I like morphs with shades of black, gray, or silver, but I also really like the bloods. I just figured that if I can really only have ONE I might as well search out a truly awesome-looking snake!

If I had to pick one of my existing corns, I'd go by personality, and Miss Cherry would totally win. If I had to pick one of _any_ of the snakes, it'd be tough to choose between Choco, who is my favorite snake of all time, and Noah, who I am currently super-infatuated with. Cher Bear would fall into third place. Luckily I don't have to choose!!!

While I think 'paintjobs' are cool, if I could only have 1 corn, it would have to be the most personable one I could find, if it was a normal with a spinal kink in it, so be it, as long as it would watch TV with me.
I don't have any corns like that.
I have a banana king like that, and a rubber boa like that. Also, a black and white cal-king that can absolutely be the coolest snake EVER!, but sometimes just wants to go exploring and wants nothing to do with you. Depends on his mood.
My corns get impatient after a half hour.
I have a rubber boa that will be happy all day long wrapped around my wrist. My banana cal-king is fine for 6 or 8 hours (Fallen asleep with him out, and 6 hours later, he's still in my lap.), but gets bored with attention after that. It's funny, I have other kings, and their personalities vary wildly. 1 wants to eat me.

My wonderful DH just gave me my Christmas/10th anniversary present and told me to go pick out TWO corn snakes!!!!!!!! So I just placed an order with SMR. My female blood and male pewter should be here in the morning! I am soooooooooo excited to have corns again! *Runs off to prepare enclosures*

I'd probably have to go with a lavender morph... hypo or blood.

But that would leave out my fires... and my platinum... and my ghosts... and my butters...

WHAT TORTURE!!!!!

In other words... you CAN'T make me choose!!! LOL.

Last edited:
My wonderful DH just gave me my Christmas/10th anniversary present and told me to go pick out TWO corn snakes!!!!!!!! So I just placed an order with SMR. My female blood and male pewter should be here in the morning! I am soooooooooo excited to have corns again! *Runs off to prepare enclosures*

Congrats on having such a Dear Husband.:santa:

How did you decide on the TWO you chose? Don't forget pics !

So, what are you giving him? :noevil:

If I could only keep one snake of those I already have, it would be Apollo..

Attachments

• DSC00477.JPG
    DSC00477.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 1Apollo.JPG
    1Apollo.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 56
If I could only keep one, it would be Stevie, my normal corn. He isn't the most colorful corn, but his personality you can't beat. When I come home from work, he comes out of his tube and begs to be taken out!!!! He was the one that started it all for me! He has also converted many snake haters to snake lovers w/ his gentle personality!!!!

Congrats on having such a Dear Husband.:santa:

How did you decide on the TWO you chose? Don't forget pics !

So, what are you giving him? :noevil:

Thanks! I've always loved the bloods, but never had one before. But I also loooove all the anery morphs. I couldn't decide between a blood and a pewter, so when my DH told me two, it was a pretty easy choice! ;)

He hasn't told me what he wants yet. My guess is either an albino BCI (which he's been wanting, but hasn't gotten due to the price tag) or my blessing for another $tattoo$!

Well, I was right - DH wanted the albino boa. So we brought him home tonight! I will have to post pics of him tomorrow too, once I can get my darn photo editor to work.

i would choose an RO for sure! my little milly is turning into such a big, bright, beautiful girl!

Attachments

• september11 001 (Small).JPG
    september11 001 (Small).JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 45
Back