• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Intervention

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you what Robbie thinks because my mind-reading skills are poor. I can tell you that it will be a while until he can tell you what he thinks because I don't know when he'll be able to get on the internet. I also understand that many of the comments above were a response to an uninformed intrusion. I can tell you that I, at least, did not take them as an attack on anyone. Intrusion seems to be over, so let's get back to our regularly scheduled being kind and loving people. I know we can all do that.

I think the thing we need to keep in mind here that he does have them up for sale and Is rehoming others. I personally have offered what little space I have to him. He did say hes already got some friends to help in that regard. Though I was unaware of the situation being as bad as it was he's taken amazing care of my babies for quite a while now, and I would trust him to continue doing so. I would hope he would trust me to do the same.

I've been lurking around this thread since it started and while I understand why this was done I disagree with it. I don't think something like this should have been posted. There is alot of care and compassion but this was not our business and I personally think this thread should be closed. There is a ton of compassion here and that is great but we should respect Robbies privacy. This is not an attack on anyone at all just stating my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back