• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Low diffusion Fire progression.

You'd hardly know she was the same snake. And her colors are still intensifying! I can't wait to see how much more she changes over the next year. But she's two now, so she probably won't change too much more.

2 years small.jpg

The difference is amazing. I don't understand how someone can tell what morph a hatching is... The differences are often very subtle.

Beautiful snake. Very nice progression thread. I have really enjoyed it.

Thank you!

The difference is amazing. I don't understand how someone can tell what morph a hatching is... The differences are often very subtle.

I agree. In this case it was only because we knew what both of the parents were that we could be sure. If I hadn't known about the parents, I would have guessed wrong on this one for sure.

Raven is confused about life and really likes to go backwards. Always backwards. I was holding her until she hooked her tail into a belt loop, pulled herself back until she could reach the next belt loop with her tail, pulled back farther and found my pocket, kept going until she ended up back in front. What a weirdo. No wonder she always has pulled up and bent scales.

Then again, I think she is actually a he, and yet I still can't stop calling her a she... so I guess it's no wonder she's confused. :rofl:

20160613 1.jpg

20160613 2.jpg

20160613 3.jpg

20160613 4.jpg

20160613 5.jpg

Both beauty and and a winsome personality. . . Raven's got it all.
And you have a genuine snake-in-the-skin belt! Lol

Last edited:
I just thought it was so funny that she threaded herself through backwards. And she did it so fast! She was literally that far around before I realized what she was doing, and managed to pull my camera out. She's always gone into reverse at fairly high speed for the first 5 minutes that I have her out, but she usually just ends up wrapped around my arm 3 or 4 times. This was quite comical.

2017 update

Raven has gotten even redder. She never quite tamed out as much as my other corns for some reason, so this photo shoot was a little exciting trying to catch a quickly moving snake. Fortunately, the camera likes her and I got a few reasonably good shots. Here she is. I suspect she won't change much more as she's nearly 3 now, but I'm pretty happy with the color she's developed. She is just over 4' and 420g.

Here are the first 5 pictures, and one more post coming.

Raven 1 20170521.jpg

Raven 2 20170521.jpg

Raven 3 20170521.jpg

Raven 5 20170521.jpg

Those pictures are great! The blue background really makes her color pop!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back