• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My favourite guitar

MERCURY

Herpetologicaly Hooked
heres my main guitar , introducing........

the Red Special

293462077soJIrh_ph.jpg

293467483glqYxS_ph.jpg

293467668SjKnEF_ph.jpg

293467566Ehstsg_ph.jpg

more pics Hya

Last edited:
Hey Merc, I wonder if Brian May is into snakes! I'll have to get a pic of my beat up '67 Guild T100, plays like butter and sings like an angel! Nice axe

Ooohh pretty. Looks similiar to my electric/acoustic Gibsons (original). I guess... kinda. lol Man, it just SINGS. Gives me the goosebumps...

btw, I see only 1 pic of it.

Edit: mb... mmm butter. lol Very nice! :cheers:

sweet, ive got a bit of a soft spot for guilds , they are always nice to play.
oh bloody hell some of the pics have dissapeared AGAIN.

funny you should say that, it was based on both a gibson lp and a strat, Ive never played a more versitile guitar, it has soo many tones. sings like crazy too

mbdorfer said:
Couldn't think of a corn snake analogy for sings like...........lol
Love to see that Gibson

sings like a snake charmers flute?, ok maybe not :laugh:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: (WERE NOT WORTHY). wow sweet guitar, it must have a lovely warm tone.
gotta love those vintage guitars .

Last edited:
Thanks Merc, that guitar does have a nice warm tone. I get sounds out of it that I can't get with my Strat or my Epi.
She is a "feedback queen" but, I've learned how to use that to my advantage.
The Reverend "Theodocious Atrocious" showed me how......................lol

lol :laugh: , yeah controlable feedback is great , i use it to show off when I cant be bothered playing something to technical. it never ceases to amze people lol.

Nice.

Merc are you coming down in october to the CSFC show? You and dave should meet up and entertain us all, just dont forget the axe :grin01: .

You never know i might resurect my old accustic :rolleyes: , though i've not played in 4-5 years now.

Yeah well im planning on coming down, possibly with muphesto, ill consider bringing the guitar but Dave would most likely wipe the floor with me being classicly trained and me being self thaught haha. what kinda acoustic do you have ?

Cheap and nasty Encore clasical.

I'm not much good though, i'm more a keyboard/organ and piano person, but i can do the classics by people like bob dylan and donavan tracy chapman ect on the guitar.

cool i ve been think of taking up piano, i used to play in school but i gave it up for lack of my own instrument .
I mostly play rock on guitar but Ill play anything really. I love playing Bohemain Rhapsody hehe

Who doesn't, it's a classic peace of play, but it doesn't sound right on a classical acustic :sobstory: .

I've got a lovley organ at home, nothing fancey but it's got all the differant voices and effects that i need, just wish i could afford ans have room for a grand piano :cry: .

Back