• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my new baby boi! lolz!

I figured it wasn't a real post. Nobody can be dat stoopid!! I felt like I was tawkin' to da Taxi drivah der.....

MegF. said:
Nobody can be dat stoopid!!

Haha!
But, I wouldn't underestimate what some people are capable of. :eek1:
Although I had the feeling it might have been a fake, being completely honest, I can seriously see someone going out and buying a snake on a whim and keeping it in a bucket because they don't have the first clue what they're doing. Can't you?
Some of the things I see and here on a daily basis (from supposedly well-educated people) amazes me!

SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED..... I'M AT WORK READING THIS POST SWEARING OUT LOUD. THEN I GET THROUGH A LITTLE AND I AM ACTUALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD HISTERICALLY, THE PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY.....(SPLIT PERSONALITY?)... :twoguns: :crazy02: :grin01:

There's nothing wrong with split or multiple personalities :D You just have to put one in charge so not everyone is talking at once.

Yes people can be that dumb (but it is a choice). I once heard a co-worker complaining about those Mexican immigrants getting so cocky they made up their own state. The guy was pissed that we "recognized them as part of the US". Yup he was talking about New Mexico. Guess he thought it was new or something :shrugs:

Preita said:
Yes people can be that dumb (but it is a choice). I once heard a co-worker complaining about those Mexican immigrants getting so cocky they made up their own state. The guy was pissed that we "recognized them as part of the US". Yup he was talking about New Mexico. Guess he thought it was new or something :shrugs:

Definitely mostly by choice. When it's not then I do feel somewhat sympathetic.
Here's a story from last week. I'm in a required advanced composition course (World Animal Resources) and each student gets assigned one country, which all of their writing is based on for the semester. Two kids sitting behind me were talking before class. This girl says to her friend that her country is Belize. Neither of them had ever even heard of it let alone have the slightest clue as to its general area on a world map.
Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I didn't realize people didn't even know of Belize. :shrugs: Then again I'm sure there are probably lots of people living in Chicago who don't have the slightest clue where or what Springfield, Illinois is. :rolleyes:

Totally of topic from what everyone is saying in here. But i just noticed we now have 2 account under "new2corns" and "newtocornz". Maybe the same person :D lol But I wouldn't know. Just thinking out loud. WHAT.....I know where Belize is and I live in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories Canada and no one knows where that is lol. I had someone ask me while I was down South in Edmonton Alberta once "Do you live in Yellowhorse or Whiteknife" My responce. Neither I live in Yellowknife.

I am guessing and hoping this is fake, just like everything else.

But if it isn't, i feel so sorry for that snake....if it's still alive, that is.

zwyatt said:
I didn't realize people didn't even know of Belize. :shrugs: Then again I'm sure there are probably lots of people living in Chicago who don't have the slightest clue where or what Springfield, Illinois is. :rolleyes:

I've been to Belize. Very neato.

I work with a woman and I told her that I'm originally from Minnesota. Later on I told her my parents retired & moved to Alabama. (Now she's 40). She asked me if that was close to where I was from. I was like "umm you mean is Alabama close to Minnesota?" She said "Yeah, I don't know my geography that well". "Nope" I raised my left hand in the air "Minnesota is up here" right hand pointing toward the ground "Alabama is down here" It's kind of like asking if Canada is close to Mexico. :shrugs:

Preita said:
"Nope" I raised my left hand in the air "Minnesota is up here" right hand pointing toward the ground "Alabama is down here"

Nice!

I'm glad to hear that I'm not completely wrong and someone else has heard of it. I'd never really thought of it before, but I wonder what kind of a grasp people from other countries have on which states are which and where they are in the US. I suppose maybe that some people from first-world nations may know. They no doubt have some concept of the major cities like New York, LA, Miami etc. I imagine most people wouldn't know where say Idaho or maybe even Illinois are on a map. I know that of other countries in the world, that are divided into states, I have no idea where certain states are. :shrugs:

The funny thing is she was BORN & RAISED in the USA. I remember being tested on those pesky states.

Bleh, if I was going to visit a country I would probably look up a map just in case, but for the every day? That's why they invented google.

Have you ever tried to google your name? Pretty intresting results where it will pop up :D

Was watching beauty and the geek the other night, one of the chicks on there was asked "What is the capital of Iraq?" She first responded by asking if he could spell Iraq, and then guessed Afghanistan. :shrugs:

Fenbar said:
Was watching beauty and the geek the other night, one of the chicks on there was asked "What is the capital of Iraq?" She first responded by asking if he could spell Iraq, and then guessed Afghanistan. :shrugs:

Isn't that terrible? That they would take advantage of those poor innocent girls by putting them on TV? :grin01:
Actually, it's sad. I know TV shows like that have extreme examples of "dumb blondes" and total ditzes (sp?), but it's still amazing to see how completely oblivious some people are. And, yes, I realize there are guys just like this too.

Preita said:
Have you ever tried to google your name? Pretty intresting results where it will pop up :D

Before I put quotes around my name the second result on the page referenced midget basketball. :eek1:

DISCLAIMER: I'm not being politically incorrect. It literally said "midget basketball".

I live in a bucket.....down by the river!!!! wif da airholezz drilled init soz i can breaf!

Maybe we shud fill de holes wid cokrete so's you don haf to bred ( or shud I say breed) no mo.....:)

zwyatt said:
Before I put quotes around my name the second result on the page referenced midget basketball. :eek1:

DISCLAIMER: I'm not being politically incorrect. It literally said "midget basketball".

Yeah I really don't get anything. I get more if I leave my last name off. Then it's Loma Preita all over the place. Apparently I'm not a person, but a mountain, hotels & a shuttle service in Italy :D

new2corns said:

igot him at a liitle petshop around my town. the guy sez hes gunna grow up as a anuserythristuc or sumfin.

heres my question for u guys alright?
how do i keep him , ive had him for 3 days now he ate his pinkys the first day and the second day but he wont eat today wuts wrong?/??. i have him in a bucket right now covered in liek...wood wif holes in it, liek to hold toolz wif in da garage he can get his head through sometimes but i fink it's ok. i have the bucket next to the the space heater inthe garage. i took the thermomuter from the garage window and it says its about 120 outsid eth bucket so it should egt the ideal 100 inside right? other tehn at, i think hes pretty good until i get apropper like aquarium ya know? i cant afford one for while, my mom doesnt know about him LOL. if she knew sheed flip hahahaha, oh well, hes so cool

CORNSNAKES 4 LIFE!!!!!!1!!!!!!! LOL

Lets review a few key spelling mistakes.
"anus"erythristuc
sumfin
u
liek
wif
thermomuter
eth
egt
tehn
and about 15 more

Post says he's 12.
THATS NOT EVEN A CORN!
name is new2corns

this post is rediculus, it's simply spam.

Back