• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my new baby boi! lolz!

antsterr said:
this post is rediculus, it's simply spam.

Thanks for clearing it up. :rolleyes:

BTW, let's review a key spelling mistake.

rediculus

It doesn't get much worse than that.

I agree with the ignorance of people. I live in Canada and I admit I am no expert on the US, but my family and I were driving to Arizona and got stranded in Montana, not that far from Canada, durring a snow storm. The people that we met in the hotel while we were there, once told that we were from Canada (eh!), asked if we really live in igloos!!!!!!!!!!! One person even asked if there are penguines in the wild...

That was the same time the toonie, which is our $2 coin for those who dont know, was recently released and it was if I was holding a rock! They couldnt believe that that was actually "money".

For those who dont know, the toonie is called that because our $1 coin has a loon on it and is called a loonie!!

When I was little I did think if you came from Canada, you were Canadian, but I was talking about it once and 'Canadan' came out instead.. :D

PssdffJay said:
I REALLY hope your kidding or you just knocked your country's IQ points down by 10! :grin01:

When we were visiting Vancouver one time we kept telling our mom that it should be Canadia (since they're Canadians) and she actually said Canadia to a store clerk by mistake. Oops. It's always been a joke in my family. Then there's the whole "Monopoly money" thing, but that applies to European cash too, because its all different colours. >snerk<

Hey, Mike, I was thinking about RA myself....

I agree that the OP had to be a troll, but it's strange that that picture appears on this site too: corn snake - krystal

It was created/modified today (1/26), but has a slightly different file name. It's labeled as a corn snake there too. :shrugs:

PssdffJay said:
wood wif holes in it :grin01:
lol sounds like a personal problem to me? :shrugs: :eek1:

@ Dean, how on earth did you find that picture? lol that's like 1 in a million finding the same king snake labeled as a corn. I bet the picture was stolen & that's why they thought it was a corn.

Roy Munson said:
I agree that the OP had to be a troll, but it's strange that that picture appears on this site too: corn snake - krystal

It was created/modified today (1/26), but has a slightly different file name. It's labeled as a corn snake there too. :shrugs:

Good call on that one. I wonder what the real story is?

Preita said:
@ Dean, how on earth did you find that picture? lol that's like 1 in a million finding the same king snake labeled as a corn. I bet the picture was stolen & that's why they thought it was a corn.

I opened 'properties' to look at the file name, and googled dessy + snake. This page was at the top of the list. Nothing fancy. I'm not stealing your credit card numbers over here. :grin01:

OMG...I was reading this outloud to my mom wif all da gramatical erers and all dat...and then I read the rest, and I was like, thank golly! So, we determined this was fake right?

Roy Munson said:
I opened 'properties' to look at the file name, and googled dessy + snake. This page was at the top of the list. Nothing fancy. I'm not stealing your credit card numbers over here. :grin01:
Your kung fu is strong :D

I would have never thought of that. Is it happy hour yet?

dionythicus said:
Then there's the whole "Monopoly money" thing, but that applies to European cash too, because its all different colours. >snerk<

You see, there is a reason for all the different coloured money. Canadian beer is stronger than American, so the different colours make it easier in a drunken stuper to pay the tab so you dont accidentially give too much. Not that a Canadian would ever take advantage of a fellow Canuk, cause you know, we're the big friendly country eh!

PssdffJay said:
You see, there is a reason for all the different coloured money. Canadian beer is stronger than American, so the different colours make it easier in a drunken stuper to pay the tab so you dont accidentially give too much. Not that a Canadian would ever take advantage of a fellow Canuk, cause you know, we're the big friendly country eh!
:roflmao:
So funny.

I had neighbors that were from Canada & when they got drunk would pull out the "eh?" they never said it sober though.

Course when I went to school in indiana everyone would ask me if I was from Fargo. Nope, I'm from Minnesota, Fargo's in North Dakota :shrugs:

Back