• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New snake cages!

I just had a talk with my snakes and they would like you to adopt them. They look great.

hah! Thanks! They can come over to play :p

how long did it take tell you got them?!
i googled and found the website.. there is some awesome setups on there..

they took a long while to get so if you wanna get them youre def gonna wait a while. It too just under 10 weeks for me to get them all here. But when i got them they were a piece of cake to snap together! And Ed was awesome about letting me know how long it was actually going to take.

http://www.constrictorsnw.com/
that is the website :D
They come in lots of sizes and lots of different configurations. I would recommend these easily above a boaphile, especially for colubrid keepers. Im making a youtube review of them, but just over all the quality, customization and cost was so much better. I felt like I had a lot more control over what i wanted. PLUS the backgrounds (rocky texture ones) you can order off of his site to go along with your cages!
The tree one i ordered from a store in australia haha, it was cheaper and I wanted a tree theme for my tree snake :)

Ill post the youtube review in a little bit!

Sweet! As soon as I saw the pics of them, I thought they looked familiar. :)
I will be getting those for my Carpets (except in the 4ft size)
Ed makes some awesome cages & I always recommend him to people looking for that style cages.
I can't wait til I have the money to get mine :)

With the way the doors open, is it difficult opening up and getting into those top tanks?

Im 5'2" and with a little tiny stool i can get up there super easily. Even without the stool i can still pop in waterbowls easily enough. I put my calmest snake up there with hope he wont make the leap any time soon haha!

DSCN3762.jpg

Even at a 5 sack and with the extra large one its about 6 1/4 feet tall
The normal 5 stack would be one cage shorter! I spose then you could even go up to a 6 regular tall and still be good! :)

Hmmm... I enjoy my showcase cages a lot, but these are nice as well. perhaps something definitely worth looking into when I expand my collection. Good job! And I love your decorating! :D

Where did you get those 3D backgrounds? They look almost as if they were precute to size.

the guy i ordered the cages from sells the backgrounds in a large roll. I ordered the largest one and cut them to size :)
the tree background comes in a general precut size but i just used a box cutter and a ruler to cut it straight and a hair smaller :)

Wow that's absolutely amazing! The stuff you put on the back is like a textured picture that sticks to the glass right? Because I saw the and thought they would be neet but wasn't sure if it would be ok for the snake.

Thanks for this! My collection is growing every month and my Mum keeps telling me I don't have room in my apartment for more, but this set would allow me to put five snakes in the same space that my one corn is right now. Take that Mum! lol.

Thanks for this! My collection is growing every month and my Mum keeps telling me I don't have room in my apartment for more, but this set would allow me to put five snakes in the same space that my one corn is right now. Take that Mum! lol.

Lol, right? Stackable cages are wonderful!

Sorry to necro a withering post...

But, can you describe how you did your lighting and heating? I went to the seller's website and he talks about heating...but I'm not quite sure what he is talking about since there aren't really any pictures. (I'm a visual person)

Also, i I see that he sells the heating mats with the viv's. I take it you have to add on that additional cost and that they aren't "included"?

Thanks for any light you shed on how the heating and light install works. Thanks!

Back