• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

Once again Steve your snakes are stunning!! You amaze me more and more every year. Im looking forward to adding more of your babies into my collection but with so many where do I start. When I hit the lotto Ill take 2 of each please!!! Congrats sir!

that suspect Ultramel Lavender Phantom is def odd looking. if its a male you certainly have a powerhouse breeder on your hands. congrats!

A clutch with Amel, Ultramel, and Normal Tesseras.

And the Lava Sunkissed post shed.

Attachments

• DSCN3110.JPG
    DSCN3110.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN3112.JPG
    DSCN3112.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 240
Thank you!

These are requested post shed pics of a male Strawberry Granite.

Attachments

• DSCN3214.JPG
    DSCN3214.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN3215.JPG
    DSCN3215.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN3216.JPG
    DSCN3216.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN3217.JPG
    DSCN3217.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 200
Pile of Blizzards and a Hypo Plasma.

Attachments

• DSCN3231.JPG
    DSCN3231.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN3227.JPG
    DSCN3227.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN3226.JPG
    DSCN3226.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 192
Your stuff is just so darn sweet Steve. 3 times over the last couple years I've been thwarted from getting something from Mr Roylance (this year no exception, but at least I got to pm him this year :nope: ).

More pics please, it keeps the dream alive ;)

Dear Steve,

Please stop hatching cool stuff.

Regards,

Nate
Dear Nate, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me :)
Your stuff is just so darn sweet Steve. 3 times over the last couple years I've been thwarted from getting something from Mr Roylance (this year no exception, but at least I got to pm him this year :nope: ).

More pics please, it keeps the dream alive ;)
LOL!!!!
Congrats on your new lava sunkissed! Now, let's just hope one of 'em is a boy.
:cheers:

Well, it looks like there is a couple more hatching! Take that Murphy :flames: Oh no wait, I just turned them into non-feeders didn't I!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, it looks like there is a couple more hatching! Take that Murphy :flames: Oh no wait, I just turned them into non-feeders didn't I!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey...I got time for non-feeders, and great success ;p All joking aside I think that's pretty sweet you are getting so lucky hatching them!

Back