• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

Ok remember this guy? He's an Ultramel Anery (PH Blood) I bred his sister an Ultra Granite, with a Tessera (Het Snow) the same one I got this guy from. The Snow Tess.
And got these... Anery, Ultramel Anery Tessera, and Anery Ultramels. All with high pink. Which of course cannot be caught on digital cameras. Lol!

Attachments

• MVC-092F.JPG
    MVC-092F.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 400
  • MVC-066F - Copy.JPG
    MVC-066F - Copy.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCN3255.JPG
    DSCN3255.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 265
  • DSCN3253.JPG
    DSCN3253.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCN3254.JPG
    DSCN3254.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 262
Striped Amaretto and company. Check out the Vanishing pattern Amaretto in the last pic.
Got a little of everything in this clutch. Amarettos, Striped and Motley.

Attachments

• DSCN3259.JPG
    DSCN3259.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 261
  • DSCN3257.JPG
    DSCN3257.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCN3258.JPG
    DSCN3258.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 263
I'm trying to find something to say...and I have no words. Dad is AMAZING, the ultramel anery tessera is gorgeous, I have to say ultramel anery's are one of my favorite morphs and that baby just wraps it up. Love the amaretto clutch also!

OK, I'll tell. It's not an Orchid Stripe, but i sure was shaking a little when I saw the tail of this one. Even though there is no Sunkissed in this line, I was startled a wee bit when all I could see was the last quarter of him/her.
Oh yeah, and look in the bottom left corner. See the Caramel Stripe? Almost the same pattern on that one too.

Attachments

• DSCN3261.JPG
    DSCN3261.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 362
Hey Steve,
If one of these
attachment.php

accidentally falls in the box with the other kids coming here
I'll say more nice things about you. Or shoot me a number.
Thanks,
dave

Striped Honey post shed, and

Hypo Cinders

Attachments

• DSCN3300.JPG
    DSCN3300.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCN3301.JPG
    DSCN3301.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN3303.JPG
    DSCN3303.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 270
Yeah, you know, because everyone here can casually throw up a pic of a honey stripe as if we all have a baker's dozen of them in our collections. Holy crap, Steve. That thing is smokin!

Yeah, you know, because everyone here can casually throw up a pic of a honey stripe as if we all have a baker's dozen of them in our collections. Holy crap, Steve. That thing is smokin!

....I agree with Nate, I'm drooling over that thing!!!! Yowza!

OOOOO .... MMMMM ... GGGGG...!!!!! gimme gimmeee i want that one...!!!!

So my ban on new additions is being smashed by you Steve this isn't fair..!!

THE GOAL

This is what you wanna see as the ultimate goal. An Extreme RO with almost no red in the blotches. (If you look good you can see a slight haze of it in one blotch) Now of course they can change greatly after the first shed, but I've never seen one with this small of an amount of red on the head and zero red in any of the blotches.
I've also noticed that you can almost tell sexes by the amount of red on them. The ones with the least amount of red at hatching are always females.

Attachments

• DSCN3346.JPG
    DSCN3346.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN3347.JPG
    DSCN3347.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN3348.JPG
    DSCN3348.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 165
Back