• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

This is what you wanna see as the ultimate goal. An Extreme RO with almost no red in the blotches. (If you look good you can see a slight haze of it in one blotch) Now of course they can change greatly after the first shed, but I've never seen one with this small of an amount of red on the head and zero red in any of the blotches.
I've also noticed that you can almost tell sexes by the amount of red on them. The ones with the least amount of red at hatching are always females.

Very nice Steve !!!
So, when can I expect her to arrive over here :eek1: ???

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Been waiting a while for these guys to hatch.

Kastanies (PH Caramel Amel Diffused) *Sulfur*

Attachments

• DSCN3355.JPG
    DSCN3355.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN3356.JPG
    DSCN3356.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 183
Thanks Jim! The male Kastanie German line (Het Amel, and Blood?) I got from Don, and the Classic Het Kastanie, Caramel Blood) female I used was from Walter which he got from Bayou reptiles.
I think Walter said the pair was from the German line too. If you read this Walt feel free to chime in :)

The reason I wrote *Blood*? up top was I believe there are Kastanie Bloods in the clutch. Look at the head pattern on the second one. I also recently peeked at this ones belly in the egg, and it had a plain belly no checks from what I could see.

Thanks Jim! The male Kastanie German line (Het Amel, and Blood?) I got from Don, and the Classic Het Kastanie, Caramel Blood) female I used was from Walter which he got from Bayou reptiles.
I think Walter said the pair was from the German line too. If you read this Walt feel free to chime in :)

The reason I wrote *Blood*? up top was I believe there are Kastanie Bloods in the clutch. Look at the head pattern on the second one. I also recently peeked at this ones belly in the egg, and it had a plain belly no checks from what I could see.

Steve, do you have the ID# for the one you got from me?

Walter

Doh......my bad, I was thinking of the young ones I sent you.
To be honest, I don't recall if those were from the German line or not :shrugs:

Walter

OK, no biggie, they are still really neat mutations in my opinion. I think they have a lot of potential!

Wow, those are quite amazing Steve! So many that are breathtakingly gorgeous! I just also wanted to say thanks for the two Ultramel Tessera's that you sent me! I love them so much and they are very pretty and seem healthy!

...I got an "up to you" LOL so I will let you know before the end of MY night ;) I want to make sure that "up to you" is really what he meant haha!

Looking forward to seeing those little buggers when they are out of their mini pods.

Walter
Pics will be coming soon....
Wow, those are quite amazing Steve! So many that are breathtakingly gorgeous! I just also wanted to say thanks for the two Ultramel Tessera's that you sent me! I love them so much and they are very pretty and seem healthy!
Thank you, and you are very welcome!!! Glad you like them!!
...I got an "up to you" LOL so I will let you know before the end of MY night ;) I want to make sure that "up to you" is really what he meant haha!
LOL!!! Gotcha!!

Good luck on all your babies this year! I hope you have some left come this fall when I have more spending money. I will do business with you again for sure!

Kastanies and Kastanie Bloods.

Attachments

• DSCN3358.JPG
    DSCN3358.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN3359.JPG
    DSCN3359.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN3360.JPG
    DSCN3360.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN3361.JPG