• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Palmetto Heritable

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hatch that out? Are there more on the way??????????????????

Wonderful :D The palmetto is one of the most brilliant snakes I've ever seen, and I'm so glad it's proven heritable :D Beautiful little baby snakey there ;)

:santa:

Looks like Christmas came early this year. :)

Cool looking animal. And certainly the start of a whole lot of combinations.

Is anyone in the know hearing any estimates of price yet? Think they just got added to my list, along with a Tessera. But I imagine they are going to be out of my price range for quite awhile.

Is anyone in the know hearing any estimates of price yet? Think they just got added to my list, along with a Tessera. But I imagine they are going to be out of my price range for quite awhile.

Am sure that the price will be "up there".
None will be available, this year, though...
Guess that gives us some time to save up.;)

WOW. I think I just found my next corn snake!
I'm going to have to end up sacrificing my entire room for corn snakes. My boyfriend calls me crazy for liking them so much, but I just love their colors and sweet temperaments!

For the record, it seems as if a few people think I have a hand in this project, I do not. I originally purchased the snake and then later sold it to Don. He owns it and all of the off spring outright. I do share in his joy and excitement, heck I was giddy yesterday looking at pics of them as he was sending them to me when they pipped and then later crawled out of the egg. The first clutch was 11 and he produced 5 visuals and 6 normals from the original Palmetto male bred to a het daughter.

Someone asked what the sell price would be on these, Don has said he would begin selling females only in 2012 and they will be sold for $4,000 each. May as well get the shock and awe over with now.

Just wanted to be sure everyone new it was his project. He gives more history on his website if you follow the Palmetto link on his main page.

dc

Back