• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Poss new piebald corn

Nice snakes...

I gotta an idea....Rich and mobiusreptiles can send those fluke animals my way and I'll breed them and post the results!

Nice snakes...

I gotta an idea....Rich and mobiusreptiles can send those fluke animals my way and I'll breed them and post the results!

Oh sure, as though you need more cool snakes!:laugh: Isn't your monopoly on the Sunkissed market enough?:wavey:
Terri

Get that Sunkissed Lav over here to me and I'll see to it you get a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card.

As soon as your special project "het" cluch hatches out we may have to talk...... :cheers:

Plus...an Anery C/ashy/cinder might be nice....

Rich, I appreciate the offer and I will take you up on it. I just sexed it and unfortunately it is a female so that lengthens and limits the project. But the good news is, she is feeding. I am watching her choke down a pinky right now. If yours is a male, I will definitely take him and pay for shipping of course. Can you email me at [email protected]? If possible I will buy some other females from you if you have any bloodreds or lavenders left! Thanks again!!
Ken

Rich, I appreciate the offer and I will take you up on it. I just sexed it and unfortunately it is a female so that lengthens and limits the project. But the good news is, she is feeding. I am watching her choke down a pinky right now. If yours is a male, I will definitely take him and pay for shipping of course. Can you email me at [email protected]? If possible I will buy some other females from you if you have any bloodreds or lavenders left! Thanks again!!
Ken

Aw rats. I sexed mine and it's a female as well. You are still welcome to her, though.

I am running low on some things already, but still have Lavenders and Blood Reds available.

Thanks.....

I just wanted to say that the little girl is definitely one we need to have a progression thread on :) I also wanted to say what a NICE guy Rich is to give you his amber, even though it turned out to be female too! Not many breeders just willing to give babies off for free ;) Rep points for Rich!

Danny,
Are you hiding something?? MohrSnakes stated "As soon as your special project "het" cluch hatches out we may have to talk......" Any chance for a behind the scenes pre-show for me too??? :p hahah

Take care, LindsayMarie

didn't anybody notice before, many kinked snakes have pattern abnormalities around the spinal kink... I fed my kinky snakes to my Lampropeltis species this year, so can't make pictures to give an example.... but almost all the kinked snakes I bred had weird patterned blotches on/around the kink

I must admit it is a nice animal for sure!

I never heard back from the guy about taking that one off of my hands. I'm sitting here trying to think whatever happened to that one I had, and darn if I can remember.....

I never heard back from the guy about taking that one off of my hands. I'm sitting here trying to think whatever happened to that one I had, and darn if I can remember.....

It's in the backroom.... somewhere... along with alot of other very cool looking animals :)

way to raise the dead, Torsten :laugh: but I'd be interested in knowing too.

To me it looks like it was a genetic defect/anomaly. The coloration on either side of the white is just...off. Plus the kink nearby. It kind of reminds me of the video Rich posted recently http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86633 (though the one in Rich's video has a more pronounced defect, kinking on the white part, etc...)

way to raise the dead, Torsten but I'd be interested in knowing too.
You got a problem with it??? :laugh: I though that it was possibly worth resurecting UNLIKE some which get brought up! :D

To me it looks like it was a genetic defect/anomaly. The coloration on either side of the white is just...off. Plus the kink nearby. It kind of reminds me of the video Rich posted recently http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86633 (though the one in Rich's video has a more pronounced defect, kinking on the white part, etc...)
That was my thought that there seem to have been several kinked ones with white patches around an was wondering how this one was doing...

Back