• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

That's not a laundry basket; it's a jungle gym! Cleo is obviously happy and healthy. Her shed is marvelous.

Looks like Cleo is going blue. Poor baby doesn't look too happy about it!

No more handling from now to shed!

eVHOT6ah.jpg

Thank you so much, Laura! She now tips the scales at 240 gr. She usually loses a little with shedding but she sure is growing up fast.

Nice photo! She does look a bit sad (I was going to say 'blue' but that's just another bad pun!) here but maybe just tuckered out.

Ty Ken! Of course I picked her "pouty face" picture. She's not quite blue enough to be truly cranky. Perhaps a little bewildered as to why I would even bother her, but certainly gentle and even tempered. Here's another picture without the pouty face. You can see the slight cloudiness in her eyes even better than in the first picture.

TjkmfEdh.jpg

These pictures really show off her beautiful head scales and coloration. She should get an extra delicious mouse when she's through shedding.

Cleo shed on June 7. Current weight 233 gr. She was up to 240 but lost some weight during shed. I think she was "holding". She's 22 months old. The first picture is right after she shed and the rest are from today.

6eOKpuSh.jpg

COiF3SFh.jpg

p606H6Th.jpg

juLu1L0h.jpg

H4ufJYOh.jpg

Thank you, DLena! Yeah, "holding" is holding poop while in shed. She did have the proverbial "colon blow" right after she shed. It was pretty massive, lol.

Back