• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show off your phantoms!!!

lcapx0

This is Luna, pics were taken about a week ago. Would have taken new ones before posting this but yesterday was feeding day :)

6651b97e224f42b988553b311c06efb0.jpg
80a490d4d8a325721d1b2f1fd2eb508d.jpg
f4e9bd38884d455195a3c7596d8e5902.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Luna is gorgeous. Sounds like they're on the same feeding schedule too. I have Mondays off work, so I can take my time getting her pinky prepared.

Thank you! Luna is gorgeous. Sounds like they're on the same feeding schedule too. I have Mondays off work, so I can take my time getting her pinky prepared.

That would be nice if I had that schedule, i usually feed Luna before I go into work. You cant really tell but her eyes are this pretty dark bluish color :) does Suke have those eyes too?

Unfortunately I lost the pictures I had of the parents to these when they were the same age. But here are some of the ones I have.

Vash, fairly young, I think under a year old and the earliest picture I still have.

963a8d14.jpg

Vash almost exactly 1 year old.

vash1yr_zpsd9bc110b.jpg

vash1yr2_zpsff68183b.jpg

And Stormy at about 1 year old.

storm1yr2_zpsc3214e67.jpg

storm1yr_zpsb0ff50d6.jpg

Then a fairly recent outdoor picture of Stormy.

500071bc8d11ed97c05ba9319f132f6e_zpscdb3176a.jpg

And one of Vash taken the same day as the above.

0bf8e7a402a76bf8ddc9fcd7df1a8577_zps9317fb93.jpg

Tavia both Vash and Stormy are beautiful, didnt realize the side markings would fade as they get older :)

Tavia both Vash and Stormy are beautiful, didnt realize the side markings would fade as they get older :)

Or maybe that is just on vash because they are still noticeable on stormy

Yeah, Vash is kind of a mystery. For the longest time I'd have sworn he was actually a bloodred/diffused morph too but he has very strong belly checks. (Diffusion/Bloodred does away with the belly checks completely)
Then I finally found an explanation of Masque and that explained most of his oddities but he expresses the Masque in somewhat atypical ways too. Typical Masque has the expanded ground color on the head, a slight hypo like effect and splits the belly checks down the middle.

Vash has a very Masque like head, lots more hypo like effect and his sides are very diffused, which is a bit atypical for Masque and his belly checks are only slightly split. As fully as he expresses some of the lesser signs of Masque, I'd have thought that his belly checks should show Masque markers a lot stronger, as that's one of the more significant markers for Masque.

He is a strange little one then, either way he is a beauty :)

Im going to weigh Luna today so i will be taking some new pictures of her :)

I think it's clear that I need a phantom. Lol these are beautiful! Anyone have a close up eye pic? I'm curious as to what color eyes they have.

I think it's clear that I need a phantom. Lol these are beautiful! Anyone have a close up eye pic? I'm curious as to what color eyes they have.

855db30b45d14cdd719020cf00db381b.jpg

She has blue eyes and a ruby looking iris! Very hard to catch in a pic. This pic was taken by Tavia of my Luna

Wow I really love Luna. Such pretty colors and those eyes are something special. How much are phantoms generally going for if you don't mind me asking?

Wow I really love Luna. Such pretty colors and those eyes are something special. How much are phantoms generally going for if you don't mind me asking?

Well i believe i paid $45 for Luna although it was $91 total including shipping. So they really arent that expensive. Or maybe that was just Tavia keeping the price low :) Once I saw Tavias phantom babies I fell in love and I never looked at anyone elses phantoms. Not sure what other people charge.

Back