• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show off your phantoms!!!

I was able to get one quick cell phone pic from my GF. I'll try to get more soon.

Attachments

• phantom.jpg
    phantom.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 75
Well i believe i paid $45 for Luna although it was $91 total including shipping. So they really arent that expensive. Or maybe that was just Tavia keeping the price low :) Once I saw Tavias phantom babies I fell in love and I never looked at anyone elses phantoms. Not sure what other people charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a steal to me! ;) I'm partial to the lighter anery corns with high yellow, but these phantoms are awesome! I can't wait to see what they look like as adults. Anyone have an adult? I'm interested in their color change. lcapx0 your baby is beautiful. Props to Tavia for hatching it!

Sounds like a steal to me! ;) I'm partial to the lighter anery corns with high yellow, but these phantoms are awesome! I can't wait to see what they look like as adults. Anyone have an adult? I'm interested in their color change. lcapx0 your baby is beautiful. Props to Tavia for hatching it!

Just scroll up and look at the pictures tavia posted. Those are of the parents to Luna. Beautiful adults :)

Thank you! I think Luna and Suke are beautiful too! I guess that's a given, considering they look so much alike. Lol. It took me FOREVER to pick one. If I knew a little bit about breeding I'd be tempted to get one of Tavias boys that were at least recently still available, but I dont. I don't even know if u can breed clutchmates so I know better than to do it but I would be curious to see what kinda bebes would come from that pairing one day. I've seen where someone bred a mother to her son. I was so excited to see pics of stormy and vash. Haze could take after either one. They are both amazing! I've done some looking locally and have never seen one like these.

Our local reptile expo is next weekend, and although I made an oath to myself to refrain from getting another, I already understand why they say corns are like Pringles. Just one is really hard! It seems only right to have more, on different feeding schedules. I give Haze at least 48 hrs of peace after a feed.. And its hard for me! I'm gonna be a mess if she brumates in winter. (My beardie slept for a month last year and I fretted the whole time. Lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thank you! I think Luna and Suke are beautiful too! I guess that's a given, considering they look so much alike. Lol. It took me FOREVER to pick one. If I knew a little bit about breeding I'd be tempted to get one of Tavias boys that were at least recently still available, but I dont. I don't even know if u can breed clutchmates so I know better than to do it but I would be curious to see what kinda bebes would come from that pairing one day. I've seen where someone bred a mother to her son. I was so excited to see pics of stormy and vash. Haze could take after either one. They are both amazing! I've done some looking locally and have never seen one like these.

Our local reptile expo is next weekend, and although I made an oath to myself to refrain from getting another, I already understand why they say corns are like Pringles. Just one is really hard! It seems only right to have more, on different feeding schedules. I give Haze at least 48 hrs of peace after a feed.. And its hard for me! I'm gonna be a mess if she brumates in winter. (My beardie slept for a month last year and I fretted the whole time. Lol)

Lol they are like pringles!! I got my first corn a little over a month ago, she is a beautiful little butter :) kept coming on the forum and seeing all the other babies and i told myself i was going to wait atleast until october. That all changed when i saw Tavias baby phantoms lol so beautiful i couldnt help myself. Im so happy i got Luna she is amazing :)

I agree, good call Icapx. Lol. The following pics were just taken. I've left her alone for the last 50 hrs or so.

19.6 grams and I think in blue. What do you think? (Sorry so blurry. These are the best closeups I got)

Thanks! I think I got some video of her exploring the other side of her tank for the first time. So far, it seems she's been staying on the right side.

Suke, taken today!
10352886_10203494292291649_552466734189688074_n.jpg

Hazel's eyes aren't blue anymore. I took her out tonight for a few mins to spray the spagnum moss in her hides. I laid on my bed and she explored, finding places to hide in the folds of the comforter.

Well, I'm not worried about no signs of poop in her viv anymore and my comforter is in the washer. Lol.

Hazel's eyes aren't blue anymore. I took her out tonight for a few mins to spray the spagnum moss in her hides. I laid on my bed and she explored, finding places to hide in the folds of the comforter.

Well, I'm not worried about no signs of poop in her viv anymore and my comforter is in the washer. Lol.

Lol that happens to me all the time with Luna and Amara my other corn. More often its my shirts that need the washing :)

Yay! Today I was able to recover some of the baby pics I had of Vash and Stormy.

Here is Stormy just after she arrived.

stormybaby1_zps9957d4f7.jpg

A week or two later, I think.

stormybaby3_zps1108a7b3.jpg

stormybaby2_zps89481687.jpg

And Vash a week or two after he arrived.

vashbaby1_zpscc2eb309.jpg

vashbaby2_zps25b20058.jpg

Aw, little Stormy and Vash were lovely babies even then. No wonder they grew up to be so beautiful as adults. And no wonder they have such pretty offspring. :)

Oh wow! Thanks for posting those, Tavia!

I think Haze looks a lot like baby Vash.

Luna definitely takes after stormy :) she will be so beautiful as an adult

Back