• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake burn

Lennycorn

Just see the truth
This is what happen when use a blow torch to them.

IMG_0007-2.jpg

Sorry I was paint today.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

I'm treating this with some triple antibiotic ointment.
Poor guy .
Damn kids
There are four things that could of done that, fire place, hot water radiator , gas dryer and the boiler. I search them all but didn't find him at any location. I took them all apart. What a pain, but not as much as he has now. He must of been moving around on me.

He didn't look like that until after he shedded. I was very shocked to see that!!

I would be shocked too! That's a shame! I hate looking at burns it makes me get them twitches in my back and the hair stand up on my neck.

What did it get away on you?

Wayne

I want to give him a big kiss on all his booboos ouch. I am so sorry he got out and sought warmth in the wrong place.

Where???
My gound floor of my house. Den has a fireplace and utility room has washer/dryer and boiler.

Nope, I meant "what"! I just forgot the "question mark".

i.e; What, did it get away on you?

I should have also added this to that question;

OR, did you just find it like that?

Sorry for the poor grammar and slang!!

Wayne

Wow, Lenny. Hope he turns out OK. How long was he gone? (Seems like I remember you having an MIA in your sig.)

Man, I hope all that heals. Keep us posted so people can know what to expect from something like this.
I guess this shows that they won't move away before they're burned.

Yeah..MIA
The story.
Thankgiving, wife invites her grand nephews for a sleep over to give her sister a break. She watches them alot.
well one of the little ##$%&*(R) got up in the middle night or early in the moring and let lenny out. I went to do a job that day and no one notice till I got home. We found him about three week ago. He looks worse now after his shed. I thought it look like two small burns a more scrapes but then he sheded.
Oh boy. funny during his blue I did feed him and he ate like a champ.
Now you thinks being under "stress" he wouldn't eat or reguge.
Nope, just prove..some do and some don't.

Shedding was probably like pulling a scab off that. Maybe thats why he looks worse. Poor thing. I hope he heals quickly!

Maybe it was hot enough to damage the soft tissue under the scales, but not hot enough to damage the scales. I think that means the snake stayed at the heat for a while.

Oh my goodness, darn kids!! :(

I guess if we ever have children over that we'll make sure to lock the snake room and padlock any of the cages out in the living room. Just to be safe!

I really hope he gets better. That poor fella!

Lenny, I really hope he heals up for you. This is just awful. He reminds me so much of my Bobo. He was first corn and an amel too. I can't imagine what I'd be feeling if that happened to Bobo.

I'll keep everyone posted and some pictures too.
He will be getting triple antibiotic and paper towel bedding treatment for a while I think.

Back