• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake burn

Oooh that poor little guy. I feel so terrible for him! Please, please keep us updated on him and I hope he continues to get well!

You're right, Lenny. He doesn't look very lickable right now. I'll blow him a kiss instead!

That poor snake - thank goodness you came along when you did or he might not be here today. Imagine the pain the poor thing is going through... :(

Good job, Lenny :spinner:

Ugh, Hes burnt right down to his meat. If anyone of us were burnt like that we'd be on morphine. Poor baby.

Is he eating Lenny?

Keep it extremely clean and at any point if it seems infected or starts to smell go see that vet. I had a snake that I rescued that was injured just like that and I couldn't find a vet anywhere that would see him and the day I found one he died. The one I rescued was filthy though, I'm sure Lenny will be okay as long as you keep him clean. I hope he gets better as soon as possible, but your right it is probably going to take awhile, poor little guy.

Dear God that second set of pictures just makes my eyes water! So sad! We are all pullin for him!

Awww, Lennycorn-man... I'm so sorry I missed this thread. I hope Lenny gets better soon, he must be hurting and I'm sure it's hurting you seeing him like that.

My thoughts are with you and the little guy.

Hey LennyCorn, I was just thinking about this snake and was wonder how the snake was healing? Do you have any new pics?

Wayne

Oooh, I get sore just looking at those!

I took in a pretty badly burned chameleon a few years ago and I was certain that he was toast, but he did very well after a few sheds and AFAIK is still alive and happy. I hope your little guy starts healing up soon!

Ahhh yes, sorry I forgot to post new pictures. maybe tonight. My Main PC is down and I working off a laptop and cann't find the right port .
But he is well and looking better, he just shedded a few day ago. he still has sore areas but they are under the top layer of skin..like you have with a blister. it's loose like that too. Odd but true. I'll see if I can post so pictures of the guy.

Ahhh yes, sorry I forgot to post new pictures. maybe tonight. My Main PC is down and I working off a laptop and cann't find the right port .
But he is well and looking better, he just shedded a few day ago. he still has sore areas but they are under the top layer of skin..like you have with a blister. it's loose like that too. Odd but true. I'll see if I can post so pictures of the guy.

That is great, my friend! I think about this snakey from time to time. Can't wait to see the pics!

Wayne

Back