• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

snake owner/tatoo poll

How many snake owners also have tattoos

• Have snakes and tattoos

Votes: 74 52.9%
  • Have snakes but no tatoos

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • Have snakes, no tatoos, but want one

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters

2manysnakes

I smell a rat
I have noticed that most of the snake owners I have met, also have tattoos. I have one, and my hubby has three. Just wanted to know if my theory that most snake owners also have tattoos. This should be interesting. Please vote, and tell us how many.

I've got one snake (so far) and 4 1/2 tattoos (so far; the 1/2 is from a tattoo I got done twice on the inside of my bottom lip but keeps fading off). I couldn't actually think of a username when I first signed up on here, so I picked the last tattoo I got: a big colorful tattoo of Thoth on my left tricep.

11 snakes(so far) and 13 tattoos...or something like that. Some of them aren't quite finished...

I've got snakes and a tattoo.I've got a peregrine falcon tattoo on my shoulder and arm.When my buddy gets home from his 7-10 year "vacation" I'm going to get a goshawk on my other shoulder and a BIG Harpy eagle on my back.

14 Tattoos here and aching for a new one. I have been almost 4 years with no new ink. What is wrong with me? :bang:
Jay :cool:

7 tats and over 100 snakes. Getting my cornsnake tat worked on the end of August and it came happen soon enough!!!

:-offtopic

I work in a hospital lab, and people who are afraid of needles confound me. Its a tiny sharp feeling in the skin that lasts for a few seconds, so I don't understand why someone would be afraid of it. I've seen grown men almost cry getting their blood drawn. Not that I don't have phobias myself, but that one I just don't understand. :shrugs:

I hate needles...perhaps even fear them. I do, however, have two tatoos and an urge to get more... :grin01:

Fizzlefry22 said:
I hate needles...perhaps even fear them. I do, however, have two tatoos and an urge to get more... :grin01:

Sounds like me.
I am afraid of needles, after getting my first tattoo I was a little woozy. But it didn't help that my boyfriend at the time, who I brought along to talk to me was staring at the needles saying "Wow..look at this" me-"...I can't it's on my back :( " "well it's just so cool all these needles going in and out of your skin..." me"LALALALALA"

I have two. Want another one. One of the ones I have now was one of those "Woo-hoo I'm 18 and can get a tatoo!!" moments and is completely random and means nothing and is just some design; I'd like to get it re-worked into something else.

2manysnakes said:
I have noticed that most of the snake owners I have met, also have tattoos. I have one, and my hubby has three. Just wanted to know if my theory that most snake owners also have tattoos. This should be interesting. Please vote, and tell us how many.
5 tattoos, 33 snakes, 23+ piercings.

I have a lot more snakes than tattoos. I only have one tattoo, its a big un though.
It's a Chinese shawl. The dragons head is on my chest, goes over my shoulder and coils around a tiger diving down my back. I had it done 30 years ago,before tattoos became fashionable about the same time as I started on my snake journey, so the two could be linked..LOL
DSC00540.jpg

Have a bunch of snakes but no tattoos... my snakes don't have any either. :grin01: :rolleyes:
Not afraid of needles, just have not felt a need to get one.

snakes and tats, but odly enough not tats of snakes, just lizzards and frogs lol!

that artwork is awesome btw!

guessing that took months rather than hours?!?!?!

im no fan of needles myself but like the feeling of being tatooed and pierced (dont get carried away though its no fetish :devil01: )

Kat

snakes and tattoo's

I never thought of the two going together but I do have 16 tattoos including 3 I have gotten since the beginning of the year. Most of mine are Dragons or something related to Chinese, Greek or Christian mythos. Dragons to me are a sign of strength, and power. That's how I got the nick name Dragon Boy, and came up with a name for my business card's "Color's of the Dragon--Corn Snakes and other Colubrids".

Back