• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Superconda Super-Package

I am seriously jealous of you... I would love to own a hoggie one day...

Thanks! Well, with the onslaught of new people getting into and breeding hognose snakes, you should be seeing a bunch of them emerging within the next few years, especially all of the awesome new morphs that are emerging!

Awww So cute!!! I love them...

Thanks! :) They are definitely our favorite species!

Gorgeous snake! Incredible colours. You must be so happy! I can't believe she eats every 2-3 days!

Thank you!

You can't imagine how fortunate we feel to own such a rare and exceptional hognose. She's truly a gem in our collection. To be honest, I'm quite shocked at her metabolism too. But then again, our Anaconda Hognose from the same line has the same kind of appetite. They are definitely a very strong genetic line unlike some of our recessive trait hognose that have very weak appetites and are growing at a snails pace.

Troy, if she was 4g at a month, how much do newly-hatched weigh???

She is so pretty. I love the contrast between her belly and back!

Out of the hatchlings I've produced, they've been as small as 4 grams on up to 8 grams. I've had a few smaller but those rarely survive and are not typical.

If you are interested in just how confusing the Anaconda line is, you can read a controversial thread I started on KS here: What is this? Opinions please. You will also find pictures of hognose on that forum that will blow your mind. Prepare to be amazed! :)

Awesome. Thanks for the link. I am on my way to check it out!

It's kind of an archaic forum, so you'll have to either scroll down at the bottom to read the replies or read them from the main forum body. I wish they would upgrade their forum to one like this, it would sure make life easier for everybody there.

Sorry for the bump, but I'm getting errors from the KS links. Anyone know if they're archived elsewhere?

Back