• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

eddie1976

I would like to see some of the interesting body art the people on this forum have. I am posting a picture of my latest work, along with a picture of the 5 year old princess that inspired it.
An interesting side note, my daughter told me that now that I have her name on me, she owns me and I have to do whatever she says. (Not that I don't anyway :rolleyes:

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 1,329
  • katie 005.jpg
    katie 005.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,326
I always say if you are going to tattoo a name on yourself, stick with your kids or your God.
Nice tat, Ed. And a really cute little girl :).

I always say if you are going to tattoo a name on yourself, stick with your kids or your God.

Or someone you were on good terms with when they died.

Here is mine, sniff, sniff. My little Cheshire cat is an old man now. He's over a decade old now and has unfortunately fuzzed out. In "the old days", you could see his pupils and every little tooth in his big smile was nice and defined. Now he looks like he needs dental work. I guess it could be worse... I had a coworker once who put a Bulldog on her bottom, after a good 20 years, the poor thing looked like a Shar pei. (Spelling?)

Attachments

• tatto.JPG
    tatto.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,289
carol said:
I guess it could be worse... I had a coworker once who put a Bulldog on her bottom, after a good 20 years, the poor thing looked like a Shar pei. (Spelling?)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I have a client who said the same kind of thing about hers. Started out a rose on her bottom and ended up looking like a dish plate :eek1:

Get a touch up done, it'll be good as new :).

The first is my old bands logo. I need to get it touched up (and I should probably shave my arm too :grin01: ) The second is the symbol on the Grail Tablet from "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade."

Attachments

• tat1.jpg
    tat1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,264
  • tat2.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,259
Last edited:
Another one that could do with a touch up ... :rolleyes:

It's a Tiger Salamander .....

egy1qu.jpg

Wow I still love your backpiece Marcel. I asked this question yonks ago, some people here have really beautiful tattoos that it's evident a lot of thought has gone into.

I have four currently, and I think I'm all done with my inking now :). Getting harder to find places I can cover easily you see. It takes me about a year to choose/design them, but I started young :sidestep:

My largest and most recent has a heck of a story behind it that I won't go into! Here she is.. The photo's a bit naff so I'll attach the design too for anyone who'd like to see.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 764
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 766
Very nice work everyone! I especially like your Marcel. I wish I could get some big work, but I have to be able to cover all of mine also. Not so much for any real reason but that my wife prefers it that way. SInce I am whipped beyond any hope I go along with it :shrugs:

rattat.jpg

I love snakes, but my true love is rats. =) This is my little rat-tat based off of my first rat, Missy. Missy didn't have wings, of course, but she was my little angel. I miss her.

- Megan

soon to come

As of right now i have no tattoos but as soon as i can learn to quit spend my entire paycheck on corn snakes these are two of the tats i am wanting to get. The first is a triquetra. Depending on your religion it means two different things. From a Celtic or Wiccan point of view it symbolizes the three aspects of the Goddess. Mother, Maiden, and Crone, also known as Boann or Mother, Goddess of water and creativity, Brighid or Maiden, Goddess of fire, fertility, and healing, (Brighid is also a Christian Saint), and Ceridwen or Crone, Goddess of the poets and inspiration. From a Christian point of view it is also called a Holy Trinity Knot in Christian religion, which represents the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Just to set the story straight I am Christian. The second is a tribal cross. Triquetra Tribal Cross

Does the left one indicate that you have a fascination with maple trees? Wait, you love syrup don't you??? :rolleyes:

Here are two of mine on the back of my neck (don't mind the messy hair, I need to have a buzz really badly). I also have 2 on my lower back...A South Pacific Symbol of a Scorpion (symbol of protection and rebirth)...And my zodiac sign (Scorpio). I can't exactly take pictures of those, and hubby won't be home for another hour or so...

I really want to get some good tattoos of a few of my reptiles on me at one point...Probably of my Lav Motley and one of my Stripe leos...

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 715
Back