• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

TandJ said:
Left Delt.. Right Delt.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/insaneone2/TatRightArm.jpg

I don't have a picture of my leg piece yet..

Canadian Eh'.. Regards

CAV said:
Does the left one indicate that you have a fascination with maple trees? Wait, you love syrup don't you??? :rolleyes:

It's Canadian Pride,

canada.gif

Nice Tats everyone.

Well, I can't show you all of them since this is a family site after all. This is my favorite one. Sorry its a little skewed. Its very hard to take a pic of your own back with just a camera phone.

Attachments

• tat.JPG
    tat.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 675
Your right on track Gary.. Its a Maple Syrup thing.. :grin01: :crazy02: ... Something to remind of home from time to time..

The next few tat's might be kind of evil...

Regards..

This is my favorite one. It's right above my right ankle, and it was totally on impulse. We have this picnic every year where a bunch (over a hundred) of us monkey owners get together and some years the lady that hosts it has a tattoo artist. Well, once I saw how good his work was, we grabbed Elmo, took a digital pic of his face and he completely free-handed it off the picture. All for the small sum of $20.

It's not the only tattoo I have or will get but I think it will always be one of my favorites. :)

hana

Attachments

• elmotat.jpg
    elmotat.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 665
Heart Triquetra

Well if I didn't have to drive to Texas or Arkansas just to get a tattoo I'd probably already have my heart triquetra. I don't have a pic, I designed it myself, but as soon as I can scan it in I'll show it off!!

And here are mine. The 1st pic is my left arm, with my 1st tattoo up top, and the newest (this past spring) below. The 2nd pic is my right arm. Definitely have plans for more, but nothing in particular just yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get another in the spring again.
LeftArm.jpg

RightArm.jpg

Love those

I totally adore cka and Duff's snake tattoos!
I don't h ave any tattoos myself, but ive always dreamed of a snake on a sword, i even drew some. If i were ever gona get one, it's gona be this concept

Duff, your ankh is similar to the one I have on the back of my neck :)

I like the snake ones too, it's something I've always considered but never been able to design something perfect. Not yet, anyway....!

I Should be getting some more tattoos soon but these are the current ones i have. the ones I'm getting soon are: Scorpion, Cornsnake, Gecko. I'm going to get them animated for me by a friend and then tattoed onto me. I should also be getting a very large dragon on my back as a center piece.

Here are the current ones:

Dangerous (in Japanese). - Bottom Right Leg.
Pict0094.jpg

Evil (in Japanese). - Bottom Left Leg.
http://www.another-site.net/adam/Tattoos%20(Low%20Rez)/Pict0095.jpg

Friend Ship (in Japanese). Top Right Shoulder
Pict0103.jpg

Beautiful (in Japanese). - Top Left Shoulder.
Pict0101.jpg

Kinky & Tweeti Pie. - Bottom Stomach.
Pict0104.jpg

Dragon - On Right Top Arm.
Pict0097.jpg

Me (Custom designed cartoon of me tooned by darintheorty the big brother toonest) - Left Arm.
Pict0096.jpg

Your Name - Tattooed On My Bum.
Pict0108.jpg

Well Thats the lot as of yet. as you can see all these tattoos are out of site so cunningly no one can see them :). I get my tattoos because i like art and i like being a walking piece of art. I believe people are all walking pieces of art and the same goes with animals. The tattoos just bring out the art a bit more on humans. Tattoos just fill in the gapes that are not colored ;)

Thanks for the strip tease Bubbles. You have to be a very secure guy to get a tat of Tweetie Bird. Unless your a very hairy girl, then I apologize! :sidestep:

lol na i just like tweeti pie for some reason was going to get a tattoo of him for my first tattoo but never did, i got a dragon instead.

i saw the tweetie when i got the "kinky" one done on my stomach and the tweetie pie looked just the part to go with it due to it winking and me wanting one for ages.

im a joking kinda guy also. my attitude and personality is really well laid back lol i think this helo choose the tattoo.

Duff said:
Very cool. Can't go wrong with an ankh, eh? :cheers:
lol, I guess so. Mine's rather significant to me, but it's a nice aesthetically-pleasing symbol for anyone to customise themselves :)

I started with Japanese caligraphy, Kanji and Katakana for those times Kanji doesn't quite get it right - you have to be sooo careful though or you could end up with 'egg fried rice' emblazened on you for all to see :sidestep: I'd never choose something straight off the wall of a tattoo parlour anyway though.

Bubbles, the toon of yourself is great, very funky and unique, which I like in tattoos. It'll be fun to look back on when you're 35 and compare!!

It's so lucky I'm not a guy or my whole body would be covered. Must be ladylike, must be ladylike, must...

just because you not a guy don't mean you cant get your hole body done ;) tattoos are all about being unique and stuff. so it shouldn't matter what sex you are. and yes it should be interesting to look back when I'm around 35. so much has changed since i got that animation done of myself. i have no Mohawk now and i got a different guitar and i took all piercing out. i don't mind though i got that tattoo as a reminder of how i used to be not what I'm going to be. i think when i look back on it when I'm a little older ill be like wow so thats what i was like.

Tracee said:
It's so lucky I'm not a guy or my whole body would be covered. Must be ladylike, must be ladylike, must...
Ladies with alot of tattoos (esp. sleaves) is the flame to my inner moth. Screw lady-like, Tats are HOT!!!

Bubbles...

Love that "Your name" tat ! (Grin)

Saves some painful attempts at removal IF THAT name should change..;)

it killed enough getting it done i don't wanna no what its going to be like removing it lol.

i actually stupidly got that tattoo on a drunken depressive night. i don't regret it though.

i don't regret any of my tattoos in fact. the tattoos i feel are what makes me well Me. its hard to explain but yeah without them i feel ill be lost now.

p.s. i don't recommend getting your bum tattooed it hurts. the stomach hurts more though never get yeah stomach done it really does hurt like hell.

Back