• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The MOST amazing photograph you will ever see! OMG shocking!!!!

whippet

Tara
RING001.jpg

Ring002.jpg

That is right!!! LAUREN (hypancistrus for those very few who don't know) POPPED the question! And of course I said yes!!!
She used my grandmother's diamond after asking my parents for permission.
*squee*

I personally want to thank cornsnakes.com where we met...where we flirted...where we dated and fell in love! You are part of our family!
****HUGS****

Awww Babes I want an invite to the wedding.........
Congrates and it's about time she made an honest woman out of you......
Love the ring BTW..... But as she never bought it you need a descent honeymoon out of her now.........

Awww Babes I want an invite to the wedding.........
Congrates and it's about time she made an honest woman out of you......
Love the ring BTW..... But as she never bought it you need a descent honeymoon out of her now.........

Well she did buy the setting...and a camper. So I guess we all know where the honeymoon will be!

Very nice!

And I have no idea who either of you are. :D So I'm gonna go dig through posts or something and figure it out some more. :p

OMG I am so excited and happy for you both!!!!!!
You are such a cute couple, and I know you will be together always...
Tara, you made my night! Thank you!!!!!

Wow I'm so happy for both of you, huge congrats! Who would have thought a corn snake forum could bring people together like this, that is great and it makes for a nice story lol.

Oh and the ring is beautiful!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!

May your marriage be AT LEAST as long and as happy as my own has been the past 31 years!

Thanks Kathy. We're still waiting to see what Maryland's lesiglature does over the next week to know if we'll be taking care of business here at home or down in DC.

Congratulations!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hee hee! So . . . how long did Lauren actually have the ring in her possession before asking (it couldn't have been very long)? I had to do it the same day--couldn't wait because it was all-consuming, having the ring but having to keep it a secret. :laugh:

Now comes the super fun part. Wedding planning!!! :D

edited to add: p.s. I really like the ring! Simple and elegant. Way to go, Lauren!

Hee hee! So . . . how long did Lauren actually have the ring in her possession before asking (it couldn't have been very long)? I had to do it the same day--couldn't wait because it was all-consuming, having the ring but having to keep it a secret. :laugh:

I had it for about 4 hours total. Once I saw it I had to give it to her. I thought about driving to her work with it, but it was raining really hard and I hadn't let the dogs out yet, so I knew I had to do that... by the time I got home I was like screw it, she'll be home within an hour or so.

Stephanie, incidentally, was all-important in talking me through this process and telling me to stop being stupid and just buy the damn ring. ;) Thanks Steph!

Back